Nitecore torches (ec21 & mh20GT)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Nitecore torches (ec21 & mh20GT)

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hello everybody. Since I've recently become the proud owner (well, owner to be) of some Exposure, these need to go. Both have been used for mtb and road duties though the bigger one has it's own charging port to recharge the 18650 battery between use.

Item 1 is a Nitecore EC21 like this https://lightsngear.com/best-nitecore-e ... ht-review/ works well and adding a 2 fish lockBlock means it can ve used on the bars. I've been using with a stem mount. Codition is 8/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally. Comes without battery but I might throw one in...

Price £35 posted

Item 2 is this beauty. Condition cosmetically around 7/10 but functionally is mint. Priced at £55 and if you're lucky I might include a battery.

I reckon I'll be parting with one or the other. Come with original box (for that, 'oh my, that looks new' feeling). I have about 4 batteries in total so might throw in an 18650 battery for which you would need a charger. If you were smart you could grabthis and always have a handy battery chargeable with it's own port via the powerbank.

All prices posted