On one inbred fenduro / mud bike 250 collected

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ad3000

On one inbred fenduro / mud bike 250 collected

Post by ad3000 »

Hello,

Selling an on-one inbred that i built up specifically for fenduro, which mostly involves churning along endless muddy droves whilst quietly sobbing as you take in the bleak surroundings. The inbred frame feels right at home in the fens....with plenty of mud clearance and nothing fancy to break. This one is setup as a fixed gear, and has the heaviest rigid forks ever produced which helps the front end sink down through the liquified mud on the surface of most droves during the winter months to find traction on the bed mud below.

Pictures here and specs below https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

On-one inbred frame, 18", has a defect that prevents the seatpost from going in far, but still plenty of insert. Also has a dent on the top tube.

Unknown rigid fork, possibly made of lead / osmium. No brakemounts

Stans olympic rims on surly hubs, setup tubeless with Bontrager Mud X

Stronglight headset, truvative stem, easton bars, uberbike grips I think

Raceface cranks with 32T ring, not the surly one pictured but a Kore one instead.

Pro seatpost, on-one saddle

No pedals supplied

As riding a fixie brakeless on the road is illegal, i will also supply a planet-x rigid fork that also work (but less clearance) and a front disc brake setup.

Looking for 250 collected?
hanuman

Re: On one inbred fenduro / mud bike 250 collected

Post by hanuman »

You’ve led me on a path of discovery to the discipline of fenduro.

Looks damp.
jameso

Re: On one inbred fenduro / mud bike 250 collected

Post by jameso »

built up specifically for fenduro, which mostly involves churning along endless muddy droves whilst quietly sobbing as you take in the bleak surroundings.
ooooh, sold! :lol: