Some freecycle stuff...

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Some freecycle stuff...

Post by redefined_cycles »

An SDG saddle. One of the newer types (as in, produced in past 3 years) but worn around the edges on the right so some cushipn showing through. Was on my Stan but then I put the SanMarco Superlegerra copy on there and this is just sat surplus. Definitely isn't ready for the bin (rails are strong as and so too is the plastic and flex channel underneath). Dont expect summat you'll be taking to a wedding and cosmetically it's 3/10. Funtionally its 8/10. Its a lovely saddle.

More stuff to be added soon (as I can bring myself to part)... postage costs would be nice but a donation to my Yemen Hunger project (biggest hunger crisis the world has ever seen, bar none... to put into perspective the Syrian people were forcing themselves to eat cats and carboard... this is worse still) would be more welcome. Though you could also send your cash to Wales mtn rescue (whatever floats your boat).
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Some freecycle stuff...

Saddle is 264g and for ref I'd ride it to a wedding. Still has mud underneath propably from the Peaks somewhere...
Al

Post by Al »

I’ll take the saddle please Shaf.
I’m not finding saddles I’ve previously felt fine to be comfy at the moment so up for trying other brands.
Send me a PM with you details and I’ll send some cash your way.
redefined_cycles

Al wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:44 pm I’ll take the saddle please Shaf.
I’m not finding saddles I’ve previously felt fine to be comfy at the moment so up for trying other brands.
Send me a PM with you details and I’ll send some cash your way.
Thanks Al. Let me know if you want pics first. pm incoming
redefined_cycles

There you go Al. Some pics upthere. Tried to wipe the mud away from its behind but alas some still showing around the bolt housing. Very well built...
redefined_cycles

Vintage Tom Ritchey (I had to say in full as these have been hoarded a long long time) mtb quick release levers
As you can see theres the bit missing next to the cam. Can include one off a noName lever.

100/135mm
redefined_cycles

Vintage Salsa FlipOff rear quick release lever for mtb (obviously). As you can sew the cone spring is a bit skewiff. Sorry. Cam is good

redefined_cycles

More stuff.

9 speed rear hub in 135mm flavour and v brake only. Bought about 7 years ago and bearings were a bit notchy. Wasn't happy to make em un-notchy by readjusting the cups/cones so they just went in 'the box'. Still a little notchy (obviously) which you'd have to sort after buiding into a wheel. The hub is black and no markings of distinction on it.

Front wheel WTB Sx24. Its disc flavoured and looks mint/nice. 26er flavour and the hub is probably Shimano (no markings) and is smooth. Looks a cup n cone (which it would be if Shimano anyways). I also have the rear matching rim I think but that has a hub issue going on (might just need bearings or a new hub). Rear hub is Deore or similar...