Tacx Satori Turbo trainer - Limited Edition!!

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slarge

Tacx Satori Turbo trainer - Limited Edition!!

Post by slarge »

Hi all,
I have a "Limited Edition" Tacx Satori turbo trainer that is now surplus to requirements. By "Limited Edition" I mean it is orange and not blue (some jokers on ebay seem to think this makes it more valuable - but I don't really collect this type of thing!).

It is quite old - I've had it 10 years, but in reality it is not well used. It's fully functional, will accept 26inch MTB wheels and also 700c road wheels (with smooth tyres). It has variable resistance from 1= easy to 10= F. me.
It is dumb, stupid, not smart etc etc - it can work with Zwift but isn't ideal, although I used it last year with a power meter and wheel speed sensor and it could be made to be compatible it made the training plans and races a bit more "open to interpretation".

It has a front wheel raising block also and a turbo specific skewer (I think it may only work with QR type rear wheels - although I've never tried a through axle rear wheel I can't see how this would fit).

Ideally collected from Warwick, although I'd be OK to post but it would add around £20 as it's bulky and heavy.

£50 is all I am asking!! :-bd