Deuter Act Lite 30 backpack/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacket

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Deuter Act Lite 30 backpack/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacket

Post by redefined_cycles »

The drybag looks brandnew and hardly used (how much usage, I don't actually know)... £35 posted

Mavic Aksium Jacket in orange. Selling to make room in cupboard and I have 3 (including this) winter softshell type things. If you look carefully at the pics there seems to be some black marks. Not sure if these are ingrained but I imahine whenever I last washed it, I wouldn't have used anything too strong for fear of stripping any 'snazzy' layers. Not certain there is any snazzy layers btw.

Yours for £35 plus postage at cost.

Happy to take offers on any of the above but if its a lowball then please do PM me...
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate terrapin saddle harness (well used) & dry bag (newer version with bleed valve)

Last edited by redefined_cycles on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate terrapin saddle harness (well used) & dry bag (newer version) & Salsa flared bars

Just put a deal in for some Specialized carbon bars so the flared Cowchippers (or whatever Salsa flared bars they are) need to go.

£35 please if anyone interested. If thats too optimistic then I'm happy to reconsider the price
wriggles

Re: Revelate terrapin saddle harness (well used) & dry bag (newer version) & Salsa flared bars

Post by wriggles »

What width are these please Shaf. Should be written in centre. Stated width please not some random measurement?

Also which version; previous models Cowchipper2 or Cowchipper3. Current version Cowchipper or cowchipper delux?

Thanks!
redefined_cycles

wriggles wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:18 pm What width are these please Shaf. Should be written in centre. Stated width please not some random measurement?

Also which version; previous models Cowchipper2 or Cowchipper3. Current version Cowchipper or cowchipper delux?

Thanks!
Will check it and get the info on here Jase. Thanks
redefined_cycles

Gone to fleabay
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

wriggles wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:18 pm What width are these please Shaf. Should be written in centre. Stated width please not some random measurement?

Thanks!
No markings of official width Jase but there is an engraving saying 642... I certainly thought they're 42cm. Pics attached above.
wriggles

Re: Revelate Terrapin dry bag (newer bleed port version)/Salsa flared bars

Post by wriggles »

Thanks Shaf. Too narrow for me. Glws. Cheers "Jase" :-bd

Btw thats the newer non "delux" version. The official width should be stamped on the end of one of the bar ends.
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate Terrapin dry bag (newer bleed port version)/Salsa flared bars

wriggles wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:54 pm Thanks Shaf. Too narrow for me. Glws. Cheers "Jase" :-bd

Btw thats the newer non "delux" version. The official width should be stamped on the end of one of the bar ends.
Thanks Jase... must be 42 then as the only thing close to a 40 or 42 or 44 stamp is the stamp of 642... I assume it's a 6 and 42 stamped too close together. Maybr the stamp dept was in a rush and wanted to get em all done in a rush so they could go out riding...
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate Terrapin dry bag (newer version)/Salsa Cowchipper/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacketbars

Mavic Thermo Aksium softshell jacket with fleece lining.

Colours not as bright in real life (but doesnt look faded) and there's some bobbling. More description in first message above...

redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate Terrapin dry bag (newer version)/Salsa Cowchipper/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacketbars

Oh... its an xl. For reference I fit XL in the R@apha stuff but reckon I could have gotten away with a L in this (maybe thats one of the reason I chose this to go!!
redefined_cycles

Re: Deuter Act Lite 30 backpack/Salsa Cowchipper/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacket

Deuter Act Lite 30. Lovely pack and takes hydration reservoir. Bottom buckle is broken (easy fix with a needle and thread and new buckle from Pennine Outdoors or similar) and the top chest one will be removed (sorry) so you'd need this sewing in also.

£25 plus postage at cost (will try and keep cost down) with fiver going to bear. Lovely pack and very stable. Blooming thing won't break (except that buckle off course)...
redefined_cycles

Next 24 hours only... Everything dropped to £21 (postage on top)...
Tomwoodbury

Post by Tomwoodbury »

Are the cowchippers still available please?
redefined_cycles

Tomwoodbury wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:12 pm Are the cowchippers still available please?
Hi Tom. They are indeed but not at the above price :-bd as that was for 24H only. You caught me in time as they'll be going to fleabay shortly. Let me know if you need any more pics and if you're closeby then I could drop em in person and save you some postage money...
redefined_cycles

Gone to fleabay
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ad3000

Post by ad3000 »

Hello, interested in the jacket, PM on its way
redefined_cycles

Re: Deuter Act Lite 30 backpack/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacket

Cowchippers sent to fleabay.

Revelate drybag with bleedport now dropped to only £23 posted.

Mavic jacket now dropped to £25 posted (might come via snailmail sorry).

You'll be paying via my charitypage link for the Yemen children (ranked as the biggest hunger crisis of recent years and possible the greatest hunger crisis the world has ever seen) ...
redefined_cycles

Re: Deuter Act Lite 30 backpack/Mavic Aksium Thermo jacket

Jacket now gone to fleabay with item number 224215661231

I was gonna throw it on here for 'whatever you'd wish to take it for' but thought against it. Plus my comment of 'selling cos it's french' might have got me hatemail :-bd '

Anyway, all proceeds are gonna go to feed the hungry muslims (but not neccessarily so, just most likely to be) going through the Yemen hunger crisis. Take that you Macron!