Canyon Nerve AM 26er frame and shock

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

shutuplegs

Canyon Nerve AM 26er frame and shock

Post by shutuplegs »

Long shot:
I have an old (c. 2012?)Canyon Nerve AM frame and shock which has served me well but just not the riding I do at the moment. It’s been well used and has scratches to show but also been helitaped in some areas so at least these are fine! Might make an interesting project for someone... Dig out those 26 wheels!

Frame size 22inch so ~XL.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nwo1VjxLJvtgNwFz6

140mm travel, linkage bearings have been replaced once prior to two trips to the Alps. Since it hasn’t been ridden for a while I’m not too sure on how they are now.

Full honesty: there was a crack in the drive side chainstay weld which I had repaired by a rally car chassis welder. I think they actually did quite a tidy job, I just never bothered to get it resprayed. Photos show this area. No signs of cracks in this or other areas.

Included is seat post and clamp, headset (good condition), BB (ok condition), spare mech hanger, chain catcher thingy and the Fox RP23 boostvalve shock.
As I’ve not ridden it for a while I’m sure the shock could do with an air can charge at least. Otherwise it seems in good condition.

Is there any interest at £100 plus postage? Could do collection near Hampshire.
If not then I’d be happy to take offers on the shock!
“We live and learn, and big mountains are stern teachers” - HW Tilman.