Wtd: Top Tube Bag

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Wtd: Top Tube Bag

Post by redefined_cycles »

Just passed on my massive AcePac TT bag to a young lad doing a 200 miler ride for charity for the people of Yemen (part of a project to try and feed 15000 families it seems so couldn't help but share it with him). It'd had a good life and maybe it'll open his mind to full-on bikepacking in future.

Anyway, here I am deciding what to get next. Criteria is that it needs to be a high-ender. First option being a Revelate as I couldn't afford a BigBagDude Aussie bag. Before I go and pull the floorboards up and check between the sofa cushions I thought I best ask on here.

So, anyone got a nice TT bag that's not moldy but they'd like to sell on forth? If so, what you got please kind sir/madame...
Tomwoodbury

Re: Wtd: Top Tube Bag

Post by Tomwoodbury »

Not high end but I have one of these you can have for £20. I’ve barely used it as it’s a bit too big for my needs so I use a little Topeak Tri bag.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/blackburn-outpost-top-tube-bag
redefined_cycles

Tomwoodbury wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:22 am Not high end but I have one of these you can have for £20. I’ve barely used it as it’s a bit too big for my needs so I use a little Topeak Tri bag.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/blackburn-outpost-top-tube-bag
Thanks Tom... wanted something a bit more posh unfortunately :o :smile:
In Reverse

Post by In Reverse »

Thought I'd posted in here yesterday.

I've got a couple of Miss Grape Nodes. They've been the best tt bag I've had. Really sturdy zip.
redefined_cycles

In Reverse wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 pm Thought I'd posted in here yesterday.

I've got a couple of Miss Grape Nodes. They've been the best tt bag I've had. Really sturdy zip.
Sorry (I meant) Andy. I saw your post in the other thread when asking for suggestions similar or betterer than a Revelate... Do you have one for grabs?? Could you do it lower than £30?? If so I'll take the tattier one of the 2 :smile:
samwise

Post by samwise »

Looks like I forgot to check the wanted posts.....

Any good? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18248
yourguitarhero

Post by yourguitarhero »

I've got a Blackburn Outpost Top Tube Bag I was looking to sell. In good nick, say £25 posted? Think they're £40 new.
redefined_cycles

yourguitarhero wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:58 am I've got a Blackburn Outpost Top Tube Bag I was looking to sell. In good nick, say £25 posted? Think they're £40 new.
Thanks but I'm all sorted now. A rockgiest enroute from over the sea and a Ms Grape I managed to pick up for cheap 'in case'... :-bd
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Shaf, you can have an Altura one to match the frame bag if you want...
redefined_cycles

Escape Goat wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:14 pm Shaf, you can have an Altura one to match the frame bag if you want...
Erm... that'd be death by top tube bag... send it anyway and I'm sure I shall make some good use of it. Hoping the frame pack will fit on daughters bike (well baby AbdurRahmans actually but it was too big so he kindly swapped with hers which is slightly smaller... at some point she'll be getting a bigger one).

Really appreciate it and I have a story about this. Will pist up later in the week once the Rockgiest arrives...

Thanks again Sir Goat
Mythste

Post by Mythste »

yourguitarhero wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:58 am I've got a Blackburn Outpost Top Tube Bag I was looking to sell. In good nick, say £25 posted? Think they're £40 new.
I'll have this if it's still going? :-bd