FS Merino Kona jersey (and Lab Gear merino).

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS Merino Kona jersey (and Lab Gear merino).

Post by redefined_cycles »

Thought I wanted this but after getting through the post kindly off Colin I've realised its not the one for me. Albeit it is lovely and I did get it at an amazing price.

To make up for my 'I need that... quick buy it' attitude I've decided to just let the funds go to charity (well it'll be to ride an event which is costing me £75 plus a tenner and all proceeds going to the wartorn in Yemen).

If anyone is interested then heres the original link. There's also ab extra Merino jersey short sleeved Colin kindly sent me as a gift. Thats gonna go to feed the bear (pics upon request unless Colin can find some) with whatever you feel you can afford...

Preference given to local (environmental reasons) but will post... link coming for original thread that Colin nicely put up :-bd
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS Merino Kona jersey

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17614

£25 but will accept more since its going to help the needy...
thenorthwind

Post by thenorthwind »

I saw this when Colin posted it, and was a bit disappointed when it got snapped up. But on reflection, it might well be too big for me, so you might have saved me some money/anguish. Would you be so kind as to measure across the armpits for me please?
Bearlegged

Post by Bearlegged »

I'll register second dibs pending on sizing too!
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

This is the only photo I can think of with the other jersey.

redefined_cycles

ScotRoutes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 pm This is the only photo I can think of with the other jersey.

Top man Colin. Looks ace (I'll be honest, on that one, my belly sticks out like I've been drinking the ginger beer again...).

Lets call it £20 for that one with half the bear and half to my charity :shock: but open to offers... :smile:
redefined_cycles

thenorthwind wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:04 pm I saw this when Colin posted it, and was a bit disappointed when it got snapped up. But on reflection, it might well be too big for me, so you might have saved me some money/anguish. Would you be so kind as to measure across the armpits for me please?
Will get sizing tonight :smile:
redefined_cycles

Armpit to AP on the one Colin is showcasing above is 51cm but then its kinda tapered so about 10cm lower the 'end to end' is 47cm... 80cm length from top of neck at the back to the bottom edge round back...

Armpit to AP on the Kona (made in Fiji btw... ahem :-bd ) being 56cm but then tapers to 50cm just 10 cm down... Top of neck to the bottom edge, measured from the back is 72cm... :smile:

If anyone bought both then its an extra fiver knocked off (Colin.. hope you dont mind me selling your lovely gift for The Bear and my charity mate :o )...

thenorthwind

Re: FS Merino Kona jersey (and Lab Gear merino).

Post by thenorthwind »

Thanks Shaf. I think it's a bit big for my weedy frame, so I'll leave it to those of more manly proportions :grin:
redefined_cycles

thenorthwind wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:38 am Thanks Shaf. I think it's a bit big for my weedy frame, so I'll leave it to those of more manly proportions :grin:
Thanks for that... sorry its too big :smile: ...
redefined_cycles

Landslide wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:06 pm I'll register second dibs pending on sizing too!
Hows sizing for yourself?? Dont forget if its within distance to drop it (via bike) off then a couple quid discount can be factored in aswell :smile:
Bearlegged

Post by Bearlegged »

Thanks, but I don't think it's quite right for me either.
redefined_cycles

Now gone to ebay for 99p :-bd am hoping it makes me a fortune as it does seem to be a collectors item

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481 ... olid=11111
Borderer

Post by Borderer »

redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:30 pm Now gone to ebay for 99p :-bd am hoping it makes me a fortune as it does seem to be a collectors item

Even if you are not interested in buying this, if you go to eBay and 'watch' it then it will help it be seen by more potential buyers :wink:
redefined_cycles

Borderer wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:04 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:30 pm Now gone to ebay for 99p :-bd am hoping it makes me a fortune as it does seem to be a collectors item

Even if you are not interested in buying this, if you go to eBay and 'watch' it then it will help it be seen by more potential buyers :wink:
Oh wow... I never knew that Bridget. Thanks :-bd