Buzzard, Reign, Vengeance, Revs, Fatty wheels

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Charliecres

Buzzard, Reign, Vengeance, Revs, Fatty wheels

Post by Charliecres »

I can provide pics and think about prices if anyone’s interested in any of the following.

Singular Buzzard 29er frame (med) - designed for 120-140 fork. Looks tatty as half the decals have come off but Would be neat once the remainder’s removes. It’s a totally solid frame with no dents, etc and builds into a really capable and fun bike.

Giant Reign 2008 150mm travel 26er frame. Shock needs a service as I don’t think the rebound knob does much. Well used but in solid condition, with smooth bearings.

X-Fusion Vengeance 160mm 26er fork, Straight steerer, 20mm bolt-through. A scratch on one stanchion but work beautifully. A really good fork, which I used with the Reign.

Rockshox Revelation 130mm 29er fork. Tapered steerer, 20mm bolt through. This is the old 32mm stanchion model. Good working order.

On-one v2 fat bike wheels (the ones with drilled rims). 150x15mm front and 170mm QR rear. Can supply with Maxxis Mammoth and OO Floater tyres.

I also have a Hope/Mavic 321 wheel set to go with the Reign and X-Fusion for if anyone’s interested.
sqibjib

Re: Buzzard, Reign, Vengeance, Revs, Fatty wheels

Post by sqibjib »

Pm'd you
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE