Seat pack for sale - SOLD!

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

fatbikephil

Seat pack for sale - SOLD!

Post by fatbikephil »

For sale, original Bikepack.eu seatpack, about 14L. I bought this in 2012 and used it on a handful of trips only before getting a Revelate Terrapin (more of which later). So its in excellent condition. Definitely old tech, i.e. no doubled back straps for extra strapping force and just a velcro wrap on the front, so not as stable as modern designs but solid and well built with a few nice features such as a wee light loop on the back strap, pockets to tuck in the straps and a bungie mesh on the bottom for attaching your crocs to!

£25 posted.
Last edited by fatbikephil on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Seat packs for sale

Post by redefined_cycles »

Go on then... I'll give the trapin a shot please. Let me know how to pay and where abouts you are (in case i can collect in person)... ta :-bd
fatbikephil

Re: Seat packs for sale

Post by fatbikephil »

Terrapin sold, Bikepack still available
AndyTheBikeGuy

Re: Seat pack for sale

Post by AndyTheBikeGuy »

I’ll take the other one please. PM incoming
redefined_cycles

Re: Seat pack for sale - SOLD!

Revelate Design back uo for grabs (hadn't realised that it wiuldnt work with my Karl adaptor on my dropper post)...

Bought it for £30... yours for £35 (to cover my postage). The waterproof bag tested by Phil before putting up for sale (to me) and it holds water. Bit rough round the edges but still lovely. If noone wants it at that then I'll just have to extend the attachmemt.

Pictures on request. By the time you respond I might have decided to keep (to use without dropper)... Sorry am not trying to be teasing at all.

Anyone got any other suggestions of how to use with a dropper (other than the, 'just add electrical tape' or 'just bloomin use it' type) then I'm all ears...
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:27 am Revelate Design back uo for grabs (hadn't realised that it wiuldnt work with my Karl adaptor on my dropper post)...

Bought it for £30... yours for £35 (to cover my postage). The waterproof bag tested by Phil before putting up for sale (to me) and it holds water. Bit rough round the edges but still lovely. If noone wants it at that then I'll just have to extend the attachmemt.

Pictures on request. By the time you respond I might have decided to keep (to use without dropper)... Sorry am not trying to be teasing at all.

Anyone got any other suggestions of how to use with a dropper (other than the, 'just add electrical tape' or 'just bloomin use it' type) then I'm all ears...
A 2" section of foam grip split lengthwise protects the post. I only get about 1.5" of drop before the pack hits the mudguard - enough to get my backside back over the end of the pack in emergencies! You'll not likely get better than this on a dropper unless you use a smaller pack (my pika allows about 2.5" of drop)
redefined_cycles

Ok. Thanks Phil... Revelate no longer for sale. Thanks Phil (did I already say that)... Was gutted at the thought of moving it on without even popping it on the bike