WTD Folding foam mat SORTED

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benconnolli

WTD Folding foam mat SORTED

Post by benconnolli »

Thetmarest z lite or similar. Mainly asking from a sustainability point of view than saving from the £40 price tag.

Have found the fiver roll up one perfectly comfy for my continued back garden camping, but it is frustratingly bulky to pack on a bike. Appreciate the folding does not do much, but I have a home on my bike for a flat surface. I seem to have terrible luck with inflatable mats, to the point that I now wouldn't want to take one on a multi night trip so this makes sense to me.
Last edited by benconnolli on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
benp1

Re: WTD Folding foam mat

Post by benp1 »

Have a look on ali express if one doesn't turn up here, really good value and quality is good
Lazarus

Re: WTD Folding foam mat

Post by Lazarus »

I have one[z lite] but its in two equal sized parts* as it was used when the kids were tiny and 1/2 was big enough.

They fold up nicely but they are pretty bulky tbh comfort wise i have never used it so cannot comment

* I assume it can be easily stuck together with duct tape /velcoe / similar but have never tried
PMif you want pics but it will be tomorrow - silver and possibly another colour i forget.
Happy to just pass it on if you cover postage