FS: xFusion SWEEP HLR roughcut Boost forks (140mm)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: xFusion SWEEP HLR roughcut Boost forks (140mm)

Post by redefined_cycles »

This is a link that I found to what I've got but in 140mm flavour with boost spacing...

They've been lovely but I've got some shorter travel Fox so considering selling these on (the bike shed is a shizzleHole so I really need to keep moving stuff forth).

Not sure what folk think but I reckon £280 would be a fair price...

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/x-fusion-sweep ... oost-forks

29er or 27.5 compatible and I've currently got some 2.8 tires in there with space for probably 3.0 (maybe more if you dont run mudguards but can't say for sure... will measure if anyone would like).
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teetosugars

Re: FS: xFusion SWEEP HLR roughcut Boost forks (140mm)

Post by Teetosugars »

Can I be a pain and ask for a couple of pics?
redefined_cycles

Teetosugars wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:42 pm Can I be a pain and ask for a couple of pics?
You certainly can. Thought you'd never ask... :grin:
redefined_cycles

A few little marks here from probably a little off yesterday morning whilst lining up for some rocky descent clipped in. Ignore the black residue around it, its from the quick wet wipe down... Thought he'd dried it proper.

Sorry bout the crown/bridge (whatever the PC term is): I got a bit enthusiastic whilst removing the previous crown race :smile:
No marks on stanchions from both look and feel... But worth checking back and asking for an update whenever someone buys em as they are still in regular use (cos maybe I quite like em... :sad: certainly feel as close to coil forks as you'd probably get and not sure the Fox* will ever give me that feel).

*Service me after every ride... Thats another good thing about the Sweep. Full metal internals and look to be a fit and forget fork (I've not serviced em and feel fine.. maybe slightly harsh on big descents but I've put that down to be just the roughcut damper).