On one Fat wheelset

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

On one Fat wheelset

Post by redefined_cycles »

Just testing the waters as we're trying to refine the little ones fatty (he doesnt like it... but doesnt like... greenways too boring... mtb too muddy!! the fatty hurts his wrists.. blah blah) so testing the waters to see where we can claw back some dosh.

We have the spare wheelset that came with the Fatty. Its a twnty9er OnOne special. Fat hubs but standard looking rims. Just wondered if there's any decent interest for these and what the world values em at. I imagine it should be summat decent cos fst hubs in themselvesa re an expensive affair to acquire??

Anyone any thoughts or decent offers (look hardly used and a nice rqchety feel to em and have the tyres on there but can be removed and sold seperate)...
johnnystorm

Re: On one Fat wheelset

Post by johnnystorm »

Sorry to hear it's not been well received. :sad:

The 29er wheels (this is my old bike) are On-One reetard rims on their mk2 fattyhubs, 135 front and 170 rear, both QR. They have been used for one 20km road ride around Loughborough from new!
redefined_cycles

johnnystorm wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:07 pm Sorry to hear it's not been well received. :sad:

The 29er wheels (this is my old bike) are On-One reetard rims on their mk2 fattyhubs, 135 front and 170 rear, both QR. They have been used for one 20km road ride around Loughborough from new!
redefined_cycles

johnnystorm wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:07 pm Sorry to hear it's not been well received. :sad:

Well recieved by me. Took him out in some mud today and seems to be slowly getting fond of it (especially after he asked if he could go and try the 3 steps I usually do in the park and managed em). Little cheeky guy, first thing was, "can't I just have yours (carbon Sonder Transmitter).

The wheels I'm still contemplating Nige as it'd be a shame to need another set when the hub goes in years down the line and having to pay an arm to fund em.

From my own POV, I'm looking forward to giving it a good thrashing after swapping out the bars for some carb... :-bd
johnnystorm

Post by johnnystorm »

:lol: