Speculative sale of my Stooge Mk4 - top spec

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ad3000

Speculative sale of my Stooge Mk4 - top spec

Post by ad3000 »

Hello,

Contemplating selling my stooge Mk4. It is two rides old and lovely, but with a new baby on the scene I am thinking to move it on somewhere that it may get more use. If no one is interested it will probably be attic-ed for a while which would be a shame, but would be in the good company of my epic frame stash for later in life.

A pic at the link below, it will be slightly different such as middleburn cranks instead of hope, but will remain a top notch build and therefore be 4 figure price..can share more info if interested via pm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAiOMyulvXh ... _copy_link
MarcoUK

Re: Speculative sale of my Stooge Mk4 - top spec

Post by MarcoUK »

Hi there,

Could you please describe the build and send me by message the price please? Thanks
All-City Gorilla Monsoon
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

At a risk of upsetting any interested parties I’d think again about selling it. I sold all my giging bass equipment when my son was born, some of it quite rare including a trace V4 amp which was one of only 25 made. Yes initially a new baby is all consuming and you might not want to seem selfish by indulging a hobby but you need some you time every now and then, before you know it they are at school and when they are a little older children love being ferried around on a bike.
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
MarcoUK

Post by MarcoUK »

Understand!
All-City Gorilla Monsoon
ad3000

Post by ad3000 »

Wise words bigdummysteve! my fortunate circumstances are that I have a rather large fleet of niche bikes and for some reason thinking of them gathering dust in my lock up is upsetting - have ringfenced a few choice builds for when I do get out and about, but this stooge and a soon to be advertised salsa horsethief are debatable. The stooge is a lovely bike and really enjoy the aesthetics and ride - if it gets stashed in the attic for later in life I wont mind, but if someone wants to take it off my hands and give it the blast it deserves then I am ok with that too!