FOC stuff (Schwalbe ProOne road tires)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FOC stuff (Schwalbe ProOne road tires)

Post by redefined_cycles »

Anything on here comes with standard postage but feel free to pay any postage after recieving and being happy. But no pressure either way!

Will start with some Wynnster waterproof pants. In large byt good enough for xl bellys. With elasric bungee cord waiste which still works nicely. Might do with a reproof but seem to be holding off water well (only tried em under the tap just now and didn't bead up... but then again I never remember em ever bwading up water but do recall em protectin me from all sorts of nasty weather).

Velcro closures around ankles to keep chain out. Fatter ankles are better but worked fine for me
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FOC stuff

Adidazler t shirt in some sort of wicking fibre. Refuses to die. No stray threads. Its L but would be happy on an XL torso. You'll be doing the environment a favour by being the 3rd happy owner :smile:
sqibjib

Post by sqibjib »

Hi

Can I take dabs on the pants happy to pay postage.

Cheers Stu
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE
redefined_cycles

sqibjib wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 pm Hi

Can I take dabs on the pants happy to pay postage.

Cheers Stu
Thanks Stu... you've just done my messed up (well shared between me and the eldest.. but my side is the messiest) wardrobe a massive favour... Send us payment on reciept please sir. Dont forgrt to remind me your postage details on PM :-bd
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Dibs on the green sock (left foot only)
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

:
ScotRoutes wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:33 pm Dibs on the green sock (left foot only)

:lol:
redefined_cycles

ScotRoutes wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:33 pm Dibs on the green sock (left foot only)
:-bd ain't they ace... can i say now that their Scottish approved? :lol:
redefined_cycles

OTTERBOX Note 4 case

Been lying around for ages as couldn't bring self to chuck it (think it was £30 when new). Back section dremelled out to add a quadlocl mount to your phone and then the case over that so the mount is snugged in by the case in case the 3M VHB (which I assume you'd use) ever gave up

White on the backside which might do with a good polish or summat
redefined_cycles

I'm not doing very well at my recycling thread am I... But gonna carry on for the mo regardless :smile:

Next up. I've gotten myself an 01 version of the Hario conw filter thingy so now have 3 in total. One of the 02 needs to go and it might aswell come with a free used cheapo coffee grinder (took me about 3 minutes yestwrday to grind for 1 cuppa espresso but usually takes about 2 for a standard coffee grind).

The red one is my new one for travel so its not up for grabs... soz.

Free... just £4.10 (to myself or as a donate to the forum please) for postage. The grinder does have a crack inside the plastic sleeve but still works well and ...

Might even include some filter papers and some Redber or Pact coffee beans which were only roasted with last few weeks or so (dont expect a full pack :-bd )
redefined_cycles

Some large fox gloves. For some reason they dont got no gel padding !! just pay postage of about 90p

Bit discoloured sorry :o
redefined_cycles

Endura Mullet specs. Photochromic apparently. If you look carefully at one of the ears the plastic sleeve is missing. One day I saw said sleeve on floor and wondered what it was. Only a few days later i realised but was then too late.

It (sleeve) might show up in a few years but by that time I'll have lost the specs. Tis a viscious cycle...

If anyone has a 3d printer and good at design then they could eek a good few years more of life out of these overnegineered lovelies. The ear sleeve thingy that is still on is a bit worn and loose so... Anyone thats good at art might even be able to mould summat nice out of Sugru
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

can i have the specs - I have a set with a knackered lens so can just swap bits over
ta
redefined_cycles

Lazarus wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:57 am can i have the specs - I have a set with a knackered lens so can just swap bits over
ta
AFAIR they're a large? Just says on the inside MULLET CE. Tell.me if you need measurements. How so is your lens knackered. Mine has superficial marks on it if thats what you mean but when worn its a clear view?
redefined_cycles

Lazarus wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:57 am can i have the specs - I have a set with a knackered lens so can just swap bits over
ta
Sorey John.. blame it on dyslexia. I thought you wanted the specs of the specs. Just understood now that its just the secs you want... :-bd whats your address please john. Will throw em at the post office (not literally) shortly
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

its ok the reply made me chuckle and PM sent
redefined_cycles

Anyone?? Too long for the torso of my litle one (knew before I got it to be fair). Got it on one of Stu's special clearouts.

Just pay postage :-bd
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

Yes please to the bag if still available - looks spot on for my little one and, if not, he'll just have to grow a bit. How much do you want and where shall I send it? Thank you
redefined_cycles

Retiredtester wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:22 am Yes please to the bag if still available - looks spot on for my little one and, if not, he'll just have to grow a bit. How much do you want and where shall I send it? Thank you
Just postage at cost once recieved pls. Have messaged ya too. Few kid donation to the forum if you really wished :-bd
richieblade

Post by richieblade »

Are the fox gloves still available. If so, Ill have them please
redefined_cycles

richieblade wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:23 pm Are the fox gloves still available. If so, Ill have them please
Yup. They are indeed. Send your postal details asap and I'll get em in post with Tom and Jons stuff...

Ace... Recyling at its best and hopefully offset my driving to work a bit more these days with the compost bin (gping to collect now... off topic.. sorry)
redefined_cycles

Giant Contact SL bars now on here (FOC)...
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

Bag is great thanks shaf. Postage sent across, plus a fiver for the bear. Thank you!
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

glasses great as well - done a fiver to BB fund - send me your paypal details to cover postage
redefined_cycles

Next item which I just can't bear to throw away but at the same time don't really use anymore is these gripGrab winter overshoes. Made from thw wetsuit material and really do a good job of keeping the cold out.

Plenty of service life left but if you are good at sewing then they could do with a little attention/rehemming a little.

Just postage please or if within 35ish miles then that can be waivered too...

Reflective material on the heel is looking a bit sorry for itself and I thiught it was just dirt. So gave em a wash last night but no better so it must be colour-run...

Size is xxl but more like a large. I'm size 10 and they was fine
redefined_cycles

Not available. Gone with the OOF
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.