Fs northwave artic boots

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Mike

Fs northwave artic boots

Post by Mike »

Size 10 with winter soaks they also have a wool insert and shimano cleats. Had some use but still have a load of use left in them as i prefer a softer boot. These are the warmer version than the Celsius boot. Still in fairly good condition and cleaned

£50 posted

Last edited by Mike on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
FLV

Re: Fs northwave artic boots

Post by FLV »

Hello mate. How do they size against a summer spd shoe from shimano or similar?

Also is there a euro size on them?

Cheers
Dave
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi dave iv not had any other shimano shoes i use giro summer shoes. The size have worn but i can see what looks like a 6 so these are defo uk 10 euro 46. These are not a narrow shoe across the ball mate. With a summer sock on they are fairly roomy for my feet at 10 pal.
FLV

Post by FLV »

Cheers. Id best leave i think though. I'm a uk 11 so might be a bit of a squeeze.

Look a bargain at that price so im sure someone will have them shortly.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Dave if iv still got them after they let us get back to normal ill bring em up to marks as ill need to do a ride u can try them pal if we get together over peaks ;0)
FLV

Post by FLV »

Nice one mate
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

46 is a 12 according to this link
https://www.wiggle.co.uk/northwave-cels ... mtb-boots/

can you confirm size please ?
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

From having some standard shoe versions of the some mtb Northwaves and having had or tried on shoes/boots from both of you (Jonny and Dave)...

Dave, they'll be too tight matey. My NWs were a size 10 UK and in about 4 years they never stretched at all (or so it seemed) and although fit perfectly they were always snug enough to keep the foot proper held. Sounds like gibberish!: not sure... but I can confirm that my uk size 10 Shimanos are almost identical in sizing except for the fact that they are a bit more forgiving on the foot. The boots I got off you fit me well (and although they were walking boots) I think I can assure you that some 10 NWs are gonna really put alot of pressuere on the back of your heel.

Johnny... from having tried them Shimanos off of you, I'm pleased to report that these will fit you like a glove (or Cindy... or whatever the going term is these days) and most importantly give you the extra wiggle room for some decent winter socks.

Disclaimer: dont shoot me if I'm totally off the mark but I'm 99.9 percent certain that my reasonanijg is bang on :-bd
Mike

Post by Mike »

Right so i think im talking sub standard soz..

Iv just put a size 10 brand new salomon insole that i have i a boot to compare size ( salomon come fairly snug ) and it fits in there properly, so although the sizinh has worm on label i will put it out there and say these are defo 10s ( they well could be an 11 but they definitely are suited to a size 10!! With a small amount of room for a thicker sock)
Ill see if i can remember where i got them from if it was wiggle or crc ill have the invoice still. Thats as much as i can say sorry.
BobCatMax

Post by BobCatMax »

I'm a failry standard 9 in most things, and i have a 9 in this boot. I wish i'd gone up half a size as its a bit tight with thicker than average socks on...ymmv
Image Image
Mike

Post by Mike »

Anyone at 40 all in before i put em on ebay?
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Mike... If you can let em go at £37 then I'll save em from the fleabay :-bd