Wanted - Hope Front Hub

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

sean_iow

Wanted - Hope Front Hub

Post by sean_iow »

I'm after a Hope front hub, either Pro 2, Pro 2 Evo or Pro 4, in black with 32h. Anyone got one lying about looking for a new home? I'm going to run it 100x15 but I can source the adapters if needed.
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger
benconnolli

Re: Wanted - Hope Front Hub

Post by benconnolli »

Have a pro 2, 32 hole, currently qr in gunmetal and matching rear.

They are both laced into wheels before I realised that I can't be bothered building wheels. Believe to be wtb Kom tough i25 rims in 29" flavour.
Dyffers

Post by Dyffers »

What condition and price would the gunmetal pair be? Are they evos?

I have the matching front hub to the black one I sold you Sean, 32, black, not sure whether I have spare 15mm adaptors or not. If the gunmetal ones could replace them, maybe there's a deal to be done?
jaseisace

Post by jaseisace »

Well to put in the mix I’m after a 32hole pro2/4 rear
Any chances?
Cheers
Jase
sean_iow

Post by sean_iow »

Dyffers wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:01 pm What condition and price would the gunmetal pair be? Are they evos?

I have the matching front hub to the black one I sold you Sean, 32, black, not sure whether I have spare 15mm adaptors or not. If the gunmetal ones could replace them, maybe there's a deal to be done?
Interested in the black one if you can do a deal for the gunmetal ones.

I've ended up with a spare new rim* so thought I'd build a second front wheel for the ss so I can run it without the dynamo in the summer**

* The rear rim, Arch Mk3, cracked around the spoke holes, anticipating it being a pain to get it replaced under warantee as it was 20 months old I bought a new rim to build up. Once I had the rim off I filled in the returns form for crc and sent off with some pictures expecting to have to send the old rim away for inspection and a long argument about spoke tension etc. etc. Within the hour they'd replied offering a replacement rim and I didn't need to return the failed one :grin:

** It's not like I'll be out long enough for it to get dark for the foreseeable future anyway :sad:
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger
sqibjib

Post by sqibjib »

Dyffers

How much for the 29er wheels. I have a black hope pro 2 hub that I can sell if that makes life easier for everyone.

Cheers
Stu
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE
sqibjib

Post by sqibjib »

Sorry that was for Ben.

Sean I have a black pro 2 hub with qr end caps.

Cheers
Stu
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE