Anyone got any flatties they would like to move on

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Anyone got any flatties they would like to move on

Post by redefined_cycles »

Need to be size 10 to 10.5 (and obviously fit my funny feet).

Budget is around £40 but lower or higher for the correct shoes would be considered.

Not any unloved's please cos if you didn't get on with em, chances are I probably won't either.

Asking cos 40 quid budget isn't much for a decent new pair and it also gives us all a chance to recycle... Five10s would be ideal and extra points for ankle sizes...

Need em cos I wanna maximise my exercise days so going off road for an hour or so but just in a confined space (ie. not teampling over the whole of West Yorkshire) and mainly the track will be ridden uphill (repeats).

Extra kudos for pics as I might not need em but the thread might help recyle your shoes to someone else

Thanks in advance :-bd what you got
benp1

Re: Anyone got any flatties they would like to move on

Post by benp1 »

I've got a pair of Teva Links in size 11 if you're interested? I have a pair already, I bought these as a back up as they stopped making them, they're brand new and still in their box.

Charcoal grey colour. My original Teva's are still OK to wear and I'm also rotating them with a pair of boots and a pair of Terrex shoes so it's going to be years before I actually need them!
johnnystorm

Post by johnnystorm »

I've got some pre-loved Danny McCaskill 5:10s. Check your private messages...
jaseisace

Post by jaseisace »

Try this guy over in stw
https://singletrackworld.com/classified ... livered-2/
Cheers
Jase
redefined_cycles

Thanks all...

Ben, I reckon they're most likely not gonna fit me due to my sizing being 10 in 5tens etc etc. Plus, brandnew :o hopefully you're others will wear out soon enough and they'll get some decent use (must be good though Teva, if you bought a second 'in case' pair).

Nigel... PMs sent etc etc and thanks. I look forward to wearing them out well :grin: i think both my last 2 pairs I wore through to the point of needing thw bin and the one that got away went to a BBer :-bd so glad to be able to work that 'wearing out' on another set...
redefined_cycles

jaseisace wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm Try this guy over in stw
https://singletrackworld.com/classified ... livered-2/
Cheers
Jase
Oooh... another good find ta. Might end up with 2 sets afterall... :lol:
Dean

Post by Dean »

I have some 5:10 Impact low ankle in 10.5, black with red logos, not worn since I switched to SPD. Comes with Superfeet Carbon insoles (no longer have the original insoles).
redefined_cycles

Dean wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:26 pm I have some 5:10 Impact low ankle in 10.5, black with red logos, not worn since I switched to SPD. Comes with Superfeet Carbon insoles (no longer have the original insoles).
Thanks Dean but I'm already sorted... sounds a good investment for another BBer :-bd