FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (Shimano winter boots mw501 Dryshields)))

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (Shimano winter boots mw501 Dryshields)))

Post by redefined_cycles »

Just gonna start selling up a few things here n there. After input from Dave and SalsaSimon (sorry Simon.. I changed your name in advance of you getting your singlespeed Salsa) its agreed that the dosh should go to the foodbanks.

The one I've chosen is this one who are stepping up their efforts to help those affected by isolation/elderly aswell. Looks like its £30 per family foodpack (that I think I read feeds for a week).

Anyway... here's the link to send the payments https://www.as-suffa.org/donate/ (click the 'foodbank' link please and just send me proof its all done if thats ok :-bd).

So without further ado... first item is....
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: For food banks (Pinnacle Ramin)

Self destructed
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Food Bank fundraiser (lovely Pinnacle Ramin 2 frame)

Self destructed :-bd
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Food Bank fundraiser (brandnew Travers Carbon Road Prong Fork)

Self desctructed :lol:
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Self destructed
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

It's a lovely idea and exceptionally generous of you, but I don't need either of the items so I've stuck a tenner in your food bank account. Good luck with it!
redefined_cycles

Retiredtester wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:44 pm It's a lovely idea and exceptionally generous of you, but I don't need either of the items so I've stuck a tenner in your food bank account. Good luck with it!
Thanks kind sir... thats bloomin ace and will no doubt make someones day in the coming days :-bd
redefined_cycles

Swlf destructed :smile:
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

redefined_cycles wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:38 pm Next item is this lovely thing... Not sure if it could do with a service but it's been sat in a Boners shed for some time and he kindly moved it on to me.

Rockshox Recon 29er soloAir/TKsilver. Seems to bounce up and down fine and its 197mm steerer

Can't see any scratches in stantions. £45 anyone?? (Postage at cost which I'll try and get down as much as poss and will obviously give em a soapy water wipe down before packing)
Open to reasonable offers on this btw and feel free to send the money to your local food bank :-bd
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Food Bank fundraiser (Bearbones Superlight Shelter thingy)

Ooops.. where's it gone :???:
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Into the depths if time it went... never to be seen again :???:
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

sqibjib

Post by sqibjib »

Hi I will take the tarp and the rockshox fork if there still available. PM me and I will sort out payment.

Great idea I will have a look in the shed and try and arrange some bits to sell for our local food bank.

Cheers stu
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE
redefined_cycles

Ta very much there Stu... PM incoming...
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (Rab Microlight Down jacket [M]))

Firstly, managed to raise over £100 (edit: and an extra £21 for the Pring forks which I'll transfer over tot he foodbank now :-bd ) so far thanks to my little un donating his bike and for the people purchasing. Many thanks and may God give them the best of rewards.

Have decided to swap the fundraiser slightly for the next few weeks to some breathing apparatus for the staff at the hospital I'm at as its getting slowly to that 'pretty desperate' situation.

Item for sale is my beautiful Rab down jacket. Its in medium and I suppose the main reason for the sale is that I can no longer be bothered keeping it laundered as it takes me ages getting the down to distribute properly again (I don't own a dryer and now I suppose the laundrettes might be closed for some time I may extra issue in the fluffing up dept).

Just been laundered and dried on the washing line. By the time it reaches its new owner it'll hopefully be fluffed and distributed a bit better. The back of the right arm looks a bit discoloured as maybe I didn't wash it this time round fast enough and it was looking a bit mucky before i threw it in the machine... Price = negotiable but at least £30 if poss + £5 delivery which will also be contributed straight to the respirator mask thingy

This is roughly what the funds will contribute to Image
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (swanky windproof merino jersey))

Oops. Where'd that go!
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redefined_cycles

*Paul Smith (thats the designer I believe I was looking for)
sqibjib

Post by sqibjib »

I will take the rab microlight. If it's more like a large add it my box. Cheers stu
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE
redefined_cycles

sqibjib wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:26 am I will take the rab microlight. If it's more like a large add it my box. Cheers stu
Ace... Thanks very very much Stu. Hope it gives you many many years of loyal service. I grabbed it off fleabay (off a rude idiot :cool: ) and its as if its been made at Bearbones towers.... Can't believe how much I've worn it and still only shows a little discolouration as evidence of this. Rab: bloomin amazing gear!
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (swanky Shimano Dura Ace 9000 compact cranks))

Dura Ace compact 9000 cranks (I have 2 sets of DA and can't ride em both for the next yesr or so I'd imagine)... £85 anyone? Rings are very good as I always keep a very low threshold for chain wear and swapping it out. You'd be doing me a favour :-bd
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (Shimano MW501 winter/waterResistant boots))

These any good to anyone.

Reason for the sale is that I could probably do with somethibg that handles better at sub0 temps. These performed nicely but ever since the day came when it was minus2 and minus5 with snow and sleet with some water ingress, I kinda got put off em and maybe after that I started feeling the cold a bit more.

Purchased around November time for the handsome price of about £100 on offer. According to my, 'fill em up in the bath with water' tes the bit where I have my finger is what I identified as being where the water (snow/sleet) ingressed from. Cant remember which side it was and I had planned to throw some Mcnett seam seal on a few of them threads but haven't done so just yet.

Yours for the handsome price of £55 (fiver delivery cost on top) and they dont stink. Condition is excellent apart from the mud (sorry). Selling cheap for the quick sale otherwise slower sale I might want £70 for em :-bd (will replace with some 45North at some point)
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (Shimano winter boots mw501 Dryshields)))

Hopefully goes without saying that I'll be retaining the cleats and the size is eu46 which translates nicely to my size 10 to 10.5 (in Five10) fattish feet. Nuce and comfy in use too
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: ICU Breathing apparatus fundraiser (Shimano winter boots mw501 Dryshields)))

Topic now closed :-bd