FS: Niner RKT 9 rolling chassis

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Ian

FS: Niner RKT 9 rolling chassis

Post by Ian »

I'm likely to regret parting with this too, but bought originally as a tool for fast ITT's, but I haven't had time or money to complete this project. Selling as a rolling chassis, as it's all Boost sizing, so the parts complement each other and only require a groupset and cockpit components to complete:

Niner RKT 9 - full carbon frame, Niner integrated headset, remote lockout Fox rear shock. Size: medium. Condition: excellent, just a couple of tiny chips to laquer here and there, and a bit of damage to the chainstay protector from chain-slap. The frame has been fitted with an Invisi-frame protection kit from new. The frame has 90mm of travel.
Rockshox SID fork - 100mm travel
Chris King BB (must have done less than 100 miles)
SRAM XO1 Eagle crank with 32t ring (also have a 30t ring, unused), has done as many miles as the BB. Crank arms unscuffed.
Dropper post, with internally routed cabling and Wolftooth bar remote.
Mavic Crossmax Pro wheelset with SRAM XD freehub. More or less immaculate, true, smooth bearings and barely a mark on the rims from use.
Custom Wildcat frame bag to fit front triangle fully, in black camo (not pictured)

(pictured by not included, handlebar, stem and saddle - just there to make it look more bike-like :smile: )

Asking £2,200 (which I think is fair when you look at component cost and condition; have pity on me, I'm still taking a hefty hit).

Main picture - click through to my Flickr page to see a few more detail shots:
IMG_2520 by Ian Barrington, on Flickr