Sold

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Scott L

Sold

Post by Scott L »

Orbea Occam TR Carbon Large

Bike is in excellent working order and is a fantastic all round mountain bike. Modern geometry and lightweight carbon fibre frame make this a great climber and confidence inspiring descender. This bike climbs like an XC bike but is capable of any trail. Very similar to the Santa Cruz Tallboy and Pivot 429 but much lighter thanks to the pivotless rear end and better value for the same quality of carbon frame.

This bike in various specs has rave reviews from Bikeradar, Bikerumor and Singletrack Magazine.

Lots of high end lightweight bits such as Hunt XC wide wheels (approx 1600 grams) and sram 12 speed eagle drivetrain with the gold XG1299 cassette saving further weight.

Bike comes with a 120mm race face dropper seatpost and snappy XT brakes.

Freshly serviced with pivot bearings changed as required, new chain fitted, headset, hub and BB bearings swapped. Bike is ready to ride.

Suspension was serviced in December.

The bike has a small amount of scratching on the frame and cranks from shoe rub and on the fork from a mudguard. There is a very small scratch on the stanchion. This scratch does not affect performance and is only cosmetic according to the mechanic who serviced it.

I have used this bike for some bikepacking and can provide the bike with a custom handmade frame bag that was over £100 new and is in a digital camo colourway.

Spec:
Orbea Occam TR Carbon Frame size Large with Fox Shock
Fox 34 Performance fork
Hunt XC wide wheels
Shimano XT brakes
Sram 12 speed eagle drivetrain mix of XX1, XO and GX
Ragley 60mm Stem
Funn alloy 760mm wide 30 mm riser bar
Maxxis DHR and High roller tyres exo 2.3
Saddle Ergon SM Sport 150 (different to pictured)

Sold without pedals

£1500 + postage at buyers expense

Pictures by email on request.
Last edited by Scott L on Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

Re: Relisting: Orbea Occam TR Carbon

Post by Mike »

Hmmm how tall are you ta
Scott L

Post by Scott L »

I am 177cm.

I think im roughly in the middle of the size range. 60mm stem gives a bit of wiggle room. As does the 120mm Dropper. I was able to run a 170mm dropper with my leg length.
AlasdairMc

Post by AlasdairMc »

If this is still for sale I’ll take it (please).