Wanted (kinda) 700c rear wheel

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

composite

Wanted (kinda) 700c rear wheel

Post by composite »

I'm semi looking for a 700c QR rear wheel, with Shimano 8 or 9 speed hub. I only want it for using on the turbo so real cheap is the order of the day.

I guess also locial-ish to Birmingham, or maybe Cardiff as I'll be there in a few weeks... or anywhere on route in between, I suppose. Would rather pick up as I guess postage would be more than I'm hoping to pay for the wheel otherwise. :-bd
Lazarus

Re: Wanted (kinda) 700c rear wheel

Post by Lazarus »

I have an old one BUT the freehweel has some movement [ few mm not unusable] , its not noticeable when actually using it but obviously its sub optimal
composite

Post by composite »

composite wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:42 am I'm semi looking for a 700c QR rear wheel, with Shimano 8 or 9 speed hub. I only want it for using on the turbo so real cheap is the order of the day.

I guess also locial-ish to Birmingham, or maybe Cardiff as I'll be there in a few weeks... or anywhere on route in between, I suppose. Would rather pick up as I guess postage would be more than I'm hoping to pay for the wheel otherwise. :-bd
You are north of Manchester right? Might be a bit tricky to come get it.
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Yes I am and true.
However what I lack in proximity i make up for in my pricing policy of free :wink:

Not likely to be down that way in the near future and getting it to leeds is the best I can do -not even sure that is any closer tbh.