FS - Bar Harness, Cranks, Saddles, Seatposts

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slarge

FS - Bar Harness, Cranks, Saddles, Seatposts

Post by slarge »

Hi all,
having a clearout, and have the following items for sale. If you feel prices are unrealistic please make an offer as it all has to go.

Triglav bar harness. SOLD
This is a really well made piece of kit. It is 3 point fixing (2 x bars and 1 x steerer), and has a couple of natty little mesh pockets on the rear face. I bought this on this site a while ago, but it isn't really compatible with my bike as there isn't any steerer available between frame and forks. I don't think it's ever been used - there are no marks at all and all the straps and buckles etc are unmarked. £30 posted
ImageUntitled by Steve Large, on Flickr

Specialized alloy seatpost and Phenom saddle. Taken off my Specialized Epic. Seatpost is black, 30.9 x 390mm and 20mm layback. Saddle is black, 140mm wide, with alloy rails. Saddle and seatpost weight 599grams. Both in excellent (almost as new) condition with the seatpost having some very minor wear marks below the insetion marks. £25 posted

Ritchey Superlogic carbon seatpost. Bought from Merlin and I am 100% confident it is genuine Ritchey and not an ebay copy.
30.9 x 400mm with 25mm layback. 189grams. This is in excellent condition with the only marks being insertion marks in the bottom 200mm (which should be inside the frame). I think this cost me over £100 a couple of years ago, so £50 posted.

Selle Italia Flite saddle. 130mm wide. Carbon rails. 182grams. Excellent condition with only fading to the Selle Italia logo and the white pinstriping. £30 posted

Ultegra road cranks. FC6700 so 10 speed, with 53T and 39T chainrings. Cranks are 172.5mm long. Weight 710grams.
These are in excellent condition having been helitaped from new. There is no heelrub at all. £40 posted

CX70 chainrings (Shimano 5 arm fixing). Taken off new CX70 cranks and never used. 46T and 36T. zero wear. 10 speed compatible. Come with chainring bolts. £30 posted

SKS Airchamp Pro cartridge "gun". A few years old but hardly used. I have 2 of these, both in fully working order. Work with threaded or threadless CO2 cartridges. £5 each posted or £2 with any of the above.

SRAM Garmin holder. Both SOLD pending payment
Bought these as out front mounts for my Garmin 1030, but they are really a bit flimsy for a Garmin 1000 / 1030. Ideal for the smaller Garmins like a 520 or so. I have 2 of these. (£3.50 posted or £2 with any of the above)

Other random stuff:

Kayak - red very basic "starter" kayak. Comes with a helmet, paddle and unused bouyancy aid (teenage child size). £50 or make an offer. Collect only from Warwick.

Generator - B&Q branded "Performance Pro". This thing would generate 800W on a good day, and is a filthy 2 stroke. Cost me £50 new so this is free to a good home but collection from Warwick only.

Ladder rack. Taken from a VW Caddy Sky van - excellent quality Rhino ladder racks x 2 and 3 x crossbars. Come with all fixings for a VW Caddy. £100 collected from Warwick.

I think that's the lot for now.

Contact me at stevelarge66@gmail.com, or PM me on here. I'm off work all week so can posted quickly etc etc.

More to come later today
Last edited by slarge on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Retiredtester

Re: FS - Bar Harness, Cranks, Saddles, Seatposts

Post by Retiredtester »

Can I take both of the garmin mounts please? Email on its way