F/S – Mountain Laurel Designs Cricket Pyramid Tarp and MLD Pyramid Inner Net

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

polarcherry

F/S – Mountain Laurel Designs Cricket Pyramid Tarp and MLD Pyramid Inner Net

Post by polarcherry »

For Sale – Mountain Laurel Designs Cricket Pyramid Tarp and MLD Pyramid Inner Net

I've been a bit quiet on here over the last few years, but previously posted and sold/bought quite a bit on the forum.

Used very little over the last few years as a have a MLD Supermid for wild camping with the wife and dog and now have a MLD Trailstar for solo missions. Probably only used 4-5times of which maybe 2 of those times with the inner. I can double check the weights if needed and I’ve added some blobs of silnet to the ground sheet to stop your camping mat from moving and the tarp has been seam sealed so the weights are probably slightly more than below. Fabulous condition. No poles included as I have carbon bearbones poles from Stu which I shared between the Supermid and Cricket. You are looking at around $400 posted to the UK and another £50 in customs on top.

I’m looking for £200 with another £5 for insured next day delivery

According to MLD:
The Cricket Pyramid Tarp ™ is the SoloMid XL with a beak instead of a door! The lightweight Cricket Pyramid is the perfect balance between simplicity, protection, and pitch options, without the hassle of a zipper $185 + seam sealing and 365g in Silnylon
MLD Pyramid InnerNets to suit they used to sell a Cricket Tent which this is, rather than now you buy the inner and outer separately rather than together. $165 297g
Shewie

Re: F/S – Mountain Laurel Designs Cricket Pyramid Tarp and MLD Pyramid Inner Net

Post by Shewie »

Which colour is it please?

I already have the orange version but might consider another in stealth olive or brown
polarcherry

Re: F/S – Mountain Laurel Designs Cricket Pyramid Tarp and MLD Pyramid Inner Net

Post by polarcherry »

Hello,

It’s certainly stealth in dark grey (with a hint of dark green from certain angles)

If you want to drop me your email address I can send you some photos

Cheers
MM-on-POINT

Post by MM-on-POINT »

Also interested if it still available?
polarcherry

Post by polarcherry »

Still available at the moment - drop me a direct message with your email and I will send you some photos of it pitched
polarcherry

Sold – Mountain Laurel Designs Cricket Pyramid Tarp and MLD Pyramid Inner Net

Post by polarcherry »

Sold :-bd
Shewie

Post by Shewie »

Sorry I didn’t get back to you, been stuck in the back of beyond without tinternet for the last couple of days.

Glad it’s sold though