FS: Great first bike packing bike (18.5inch frame)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

NorwayCalling

FS: Great first bike packing bike (18.5inch frame)

Post by NorwayCalling »

Hello,

Time to move on this bike, many will have seen this at various WRT's over the years but I am now out of space and wanting to move it on to pastures new.

its a 29'er - non boost - 18.5" Trek Xcal - built up for reliability with 2 x 10 Deore parts, SLX Shimano hydraulic discs, hand built wheels, Salsa rigid forks ... you get the idea, see picture for a better ides. The bike as pictured is set up for me at 5 10 with long ish 33" legs.

Currently has those Nito bars on (which i love) but i know they are an acquired taste as quite narrow etc. The bike will come with the Bontrager bars and stem that it came with it unless you specifically want the Nito bars and I can leave them on for you.

The frame paint finish is not the best having had a happy life on the trails, but its not too bad. Its now covered in Norwegian army "digi cammo" for protection and it also looks good (much to the amusement to some on this summers WRT). This will take about 5 minutes to remove it so desired.

More pictures can be added when i get back to the UK on Wednesday 18th. The picture of the bike with luggage shows the digicam tape job - the luggage IS NOT included with the bike, nor is the Ti seat post.

I am attending the winter WRT event so you can pick it up from there or from Cardiff, up to you.

£145 with bontrager bars setup or £165 as pictured

ImageIMG_20171118_104748326 by Norway Calling, on Flickr

Image20190503_162305 by Norway Calling, on Flickr
Squirrelking

Re: FS: Great first bike packing bike (18.5inch frame)

Post by Squirrelking »

PM'd