Suggest me a BPing bag for the 'little un'

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Suggest me a BPing bag for the 'little un'

Post by redefined_cycles »

As per title or has anyone got anything decent that'll pass off as new and he'll never know. The bike he has is an Isla CNOC16 and the plan was to get the deuter top tube bag but on second thoughts it'd probably be too floppy as its made for 'big peoples' bikes!?!

The back story to this is that I told him a while back I'd get the Deuter TT bag but then got carried away needing my own gear :???: (horrible dad I know). Then today as i was doing my spark plugs (crusty H6 engine and the tight 2 are a proper pain in vase anyone's wondering) and getting to the one side done and air filter swapped out, the call came for work and... well... It got priority as the debts are decent enough to warrant it.

But when he got home from school I was supposed to play with him and so told the missus to appease him that I'd order his BP today when I got home (from the sounds of it I've just about escaped his wrath but a floppy Deuter TT isn't gonna cut it). So I'm not home yet and am hoping some bright sparks might have some decent, nice, cost effective and glorious BPing bag options for me...

Not restricted to TT or frame but any suggestions (or if you have summat to move on) are welcome..

:-bd
Bearlegged

Re: Suggest me a BPing bag for the 'little un'

Post by Bearlegged »

I've picked up one of these for the Littlest Landslide:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/kids-front- ... 73741.html
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

I have a Deuter Front Triangle Bag that might do the trick. Not sure I'd classify it as "as new" but you're welcome to it.

Image2019-11-26_10-51-23 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr
redefined_cycles

Thanks Colin but just checked and its way too long.. landslide, thanks for that. Will take a peek but for the mo I think the search continues...
redefined_cycles

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Deuter-Energy-Bag_99339.htm

Went for this... tredz has free delivery for today and seems like it'll fit his bag. Then AK airlok for his bars and try making a harness from online insctuctions...

Thanks all