Son 28 Disc w/ Velocity Blunt 35 wheel, Exposure Revo & Redeye, B&M UsbWerk

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ctznsmith

Son 28 Disc w/ Velocity Blunt 35 wheel, Exposure Revo & Redeye, B&M UsbWerk

Post by ctznsmith »

So I'm not going on long trips anytime soon and so I really don't need the dynamo set up I currently have so...
(All prices include postage and I'm open to offers if I've over priced something or you want to buy multiple things :-bd )

Schmidt Son 28 dynamo disc 9mm QR hub laced with DT Swiss spokes (I think) to a Velocity Blunt 35 29er rim. £230?
Done approx. 2500 miles, was laced/built in Norway when my SP died at the start of a trip, you'll need some new spade connectors but you can get these from Spa or SJS. Will include either the XT QR or the Schmidt allen bolt just let me know which one. Also happy to throw in the On One Chunky Monkey if you want it which is currently set up tubeless with gorilla tape/dt swiss valve. Doesn't include the disc as I want to keep that.

Exposure Revo dynamo light with mount £150? SOLD
In good condition, I had a cable fail so I got a new one from Exposure but then made a loom for this and the USBWerk with the old cable and a choc-block so hence the short bit and the long bit.

Exposure Red Eye dynamo rear light £20? SOLD
The companion to the Revo.

B&M UsbWerk. £40? SOLD
It's well made and charges things via USB, again a long cable and a short one because of the loom that I made.

I also have some a couple of piggy back connectors and some female connectors like the type on the back of the Revo that I think someone on here must have sent me. I never did get round to do anything clever with these. Happy to send out with any of the above or just to anyone that wants them.
Last edited by ctznsmith on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
pistonbroke

Re: Son 28 Disc w/ Velocity Blunt 35 wheel, Exposure Revo & Redeye, B&M UsbWerk

Post by pistonbroke »

I'll take the Redeye please. PM on it's way re payment and address.
ctznsmith

Post by ctznsmith »

Redeye sold and one of the female exposure type connectors gone.
jameso

Post by jameso »

Will take the usb week if all cables + connections are in good nick? £35? Thanks.