Endura Pro Sl Primaloft Gilet(E3069) - X-Large - Hi-Viz Blue

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Escape Goat

Endura Pro Sl Primaloft Gilet(E3069) - X-Large - Hi-Viz Blue

Post by Escape Goat »

56 poster :-bd

Brand new. Xl more of a l fit, if you're a medium and want space Xl is right for you.

I'm a l and like a relaxed fit so I wear the xxl.
redefined_cycles

Re: Endura Pro Sl Primaloft Gilet(E3069) - X-Large - Hi-Viz Blue

Post by redefined_cycles »

You didn't put the price Allan.. if its less than about 25 with postage I'll take it... if more then I'll consider but obviously someone might beat me to it. Is it same as what you had on yeah on the bb200
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Hey man

I did :) 56 hehe.

I'll be able to send this one back as it didn't fit me, but I thought I'd give people on here a chance before I send it back.

Ots new with labels.
jameso

Post by jameso »

These are excellent bits of kit... Silly money at RRP when I got mine new but so good for the minimal weight + pack size.
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

jameso wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 pm These are excellent bits of kit... Silly money at RRP when I got mine new but so good for the minimal weight + pack size.

Yeah I bought one for the capital trail and bought the coat for bb200. This one just didn't fit, but I have the gilet and coat that both fit me.

I'll send it back this week if nobody wants it :)
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Escape Goat wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm Hey man

I did :) 56 hehe.

I'll be able to send this one back as it didn't fit me, but I thought I'd give people on here a chance before I send it back.

Ots new with labels.
Aha... so you did. Was in the middle of some mud pluggin with my road bike at the time (so almost traumatised) so didn't quote catch what the '56 poster' meant :lol: ... sorry for the rediculously low lowball man :smile: ... My driving instructor for buses (First if you must know) taught us, if you dont ask, you don't get*

Hope someone manages to pick it up at that bargain price btw before you sends it back...

*he was talking about holiday days or offduty or summat... not Endura sillyLight primaloft gilets of which he'd probably have thought twice before mentioning such a silly low price for a beandnew one... :grin: