Revelate harness & drybag: now £45

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Revelate harness & drybag: now £45

Post by redefined_cycles »

Its an older version. Doesn't have a logo as such but from use (and the fact its fits the front pouch perfectly and the colours match up) its obviously a Revelate. Doesn't really budge an inch.

Pictures upon request. Not totally convinced I should be selling it so gonna call it £49 but feel free to make an offer (I might igore it :-bd )...

Also a drybag that could be available. When bought (as a lot for just short of £100 used off the bay along with the pouch) it was described as a terrapin. Never used it so not totally sure but if its a terrapin then it might be good for using inside a Porcelain Rocket saddle harness... Anyway, if I am selling then £29 and its ypurs...

Feel free to mention why my pricing is totally off and I can look into it :-bd
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate handlebar Harness

Harness with the (terrapin I believe) drybag now dropped to £59 all inclusive...

Pics coming up (if you need em I will make an extra effort to clean and post pics sooner)...

If that lrice doesnt grab anyone attention then tidy and nicely (I keep meaning to) it'll go back in the shed :-bd ...

If the :-bd helps sales... then here be another one :-bd
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate handlebar Harness

Due to popular demand (thats 2 people over a month :grin: ) I'm gonna stick on some pics here...

Never actually used the drybag myself but seems like its hardly had much use and its obviously airtight (so must still be waterproof) cos thats what mainly its got in it just now and fastened up nicely to hold its shape...

Bit of bubbling on the backing material of the actual harness frame -zoom into first pic - but who cares, its a Revelate :-bd right...

Obviously first dibsies (like a Bansky but a dibs-y) go the the pwrson that I was meant to be messaging these pics to... PM incoming
redefined_cycles

Re: Revelate harness & drybag: now £45

Price drop... for iver the weekend only... to £45 for both the harness and drybag... :-bd after which point it really will have to go into storage :geek:
AndyTheBikeGuy

Re: Revelate harness & drybag: now £45

Post by AndyTheBikeGuy »

Hi Shaf, Pm incoming.