FS: Loads of stuff

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Stompy

FS: Loads of stuff

Post by Stompy »

Too many projects and non of them being the bike I really want means this lot has to go…..

Singular Hummingbird rigid forks

£55 posted

Boardman CX frameset 56cm

The cool grey with yellow highlights one, 2014? In used but good condition. Comes with a KCNC BB that converts from crappy bb30 to MTB cranks (50km old). Frame, carbon forks, BB, stem, drop bars, seatclamp.

£95 posted

H PLUS SONS wheelset

Archetype 32h rims on Shimano XT hubs. 100/135 standard qr. In great shape..... Come with 40c On One CX tyres fitted

£140 posted

Shimano M731 retro mini group

Brake lever, front and rear V brakes, front and rear derailleurs..... All M731, all in really good condition. Recent new jockeys on the rear mech.

£65 posted the lot.

Velocity Blunt 26" rear wheel

Red rim, 26mm internal, Velocity 135mm qr hub. Fitted with a 2.25 Nobby Nic tyre

£37 posted

27.5+ tyres

2x Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8
1x Specialized Purgatory 27.5x3.0

All in great condition, hardly ridden, the Spech only once

£45 posted

1993 Marin Pine Mountain

Always wanted one of these but we were poor so had to wait 20 years....

Beautiful Tange butted frame, 19" seatube, 570mm ish top tube so good for monster crossing (see bits below)

Currently a bit of a mash up of parts, set up single speed

Original wheels, Specialized 2.1 tyres, Magura HS1 hydro rim brakes. 34t nw ring (purple to match original build details), 17t cog, on one doofer tensioner. Selle Italia saddle on original post. Stem is original but with new Thorn flat bars.

This is one of many builds..... Worked great as a SS monster cross.... I'll chuck those parts in to...

Midge bars with new Deda bar tape. high rise stem, quill adapter for 1⅛" forks (I have one for 1" forks too). Tektro cable drop brake levers for V brakes. Avid single digit 3 and 5 V brakes.

£135 posted the lot

Deckas 38t 96 bcd-s nw chainring brand new

£8 posted

Wolftooth 36t 96 bcd-s nw chainring

£13 posted

Magura Shiftmix shifter bracket.

Says right on the packet but doesn’t work on the right, should be for the left…. Strange Magura labelling.

Brand new.

£12 posted

Tektro aero levers & Tektro cr720 cantilever brakes.

Both brand new, unused.

£25 posted

That’s about it for now…. Any questions just ask.

More pics to come… can’t seem to upload them all….

My mail tomouse.j@gmail.com