FS: Nemo GoGo LE. Final reduction.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

FS: Nemo GoGo LE. Final reduction.

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Is it a very large bivvy or a small tent?

Nemo GoGo, very little use and probably best thought of as a very roomy and dare I say, posh bivvy. The main structure is erected by way of an air beam. Nemo say that the rear can look after itself. However, they did include attachment points for a short rear pole which makes a world of difference and transforms the thing - as I'm sure you can no doubt guess, there's a lovely carbon pole included.

There's two doors, the main one at the front and a second at the side. Both have zippable netting inner doors. There's a smallish porch which can be made larger if you partially roll the inner back.

Happy to answer any questions and there's plenty of info out there on the web.

Anyway, the picture below is the actual shelter and I'm looking for £150 delivered but you can always make an offer. (which at this price I'll ignore). :wink:

May the bridges you burn light your way
Laurensdad

Re: FS: Nemo GoGo LE. £190 anyone?

Post by Laurensdad »

Hi Stu,
Is this still for sale please?
Cheers
Phil
@philg1971 Instagram
Bearbonesnorm

Re: FS: Nemo GoGo LE. £190 anyone?

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

It is Phil, I sent you a message earlier.
Bearbonesnorm

Re: FS: Nemo GoGo LE. How about £170?

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Right, I'm getting mithered to move this off the kitchen worktop and I don't want to put it back from whence it came for fear of upsetting the feng shui of my newly tidied workshop, so £170 anyone before I'm forced to throw the cosmos into turmoil?
Borderer

Post by Borderer »

How much does it weigh Stu? The different versions had different weights I think.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

How much does it weigh Stu? The different versions had different weights I think.
They do Bridget. The lighter Elite version doesn't have the second door and is made from a thinner material. Anyway, to answer your question, it's 1260g. You could possibly shave a little off that but you'll still be looking at the best part of 1200g really.
Borderer

Post by Borderer »

Cool thanks. I am thinking ahead to a time when I can leave my now bike-shy boy at home and go out overnight on my own. The MSR Carbon reflex 3 that we have is crazy big for one and does cut you off from the world quite a bit. Trouble is, at 1000g it is very hard to beat and justify replacing. I have a bivvy bag and could just use a tarp, but I would really like a little tent with bug netting to keep the midges, slugs and ticks at bay.
Will keep looking, thanks.
Bearbonesnorm

Re: FS: Nemo GoGo LE. Final reduction.

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Final reduction - now (but for a limited time) it's £150 before it goes back in the big plastic box I got from Pound Stretcher.