Poss FS- Singular Rooster Large 'rolling chassis'

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

chambo82

Poss FS- Singular Rooster Large 'rolling chassis'

Post by chambo82 »

May well regret this but got the urge to have a change as usually happens with me and bikes !!!

Large Singular Rooster, Frame , forks and wheels, average condition and with the 'normal' lacquer flaking on alot of the frame and forks, wheels are Halo hubs with Halo Vapour 50 rims currently running tubeless with no issues, new headset just fitted which is Gusset. Sale will include frame, headset, forks, wheels and skewers so semi rolling chassis I suppose.

Can sort pics of the bike built up at some point this weekend hopefully, great frameset and have used for some packing trips aswell as local trails, really only contemplating selling as im a serial frame tart and get bored so have to change frames every no and then !!!

Not quite sure on value yet will have a think but if anyone interested drop me an email

Cheers

Mark

chambo82@hotmail.co.uk
chambo82

Re: Poss FS- Singular Rooster Large 'rolling chassis'

Post by chambo82 »

Ok , so now looking to sell frame and forks with headset , say £300 posted / delivered ? Let me know if interested

Cheers
chambo82

Post by chambo82 »

Still available all , now rolling chassis , frame forks headset wheels and tyres , £350 collected or meet around Milton Keynes area or posted at cost

Cheers
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

Hi. Is this still available? It's a bit of a tentative statement of intent, as I'd need to sell a few bits first, but won't get too excited if it's already gone! Thanks, Tom.
chambo82

Post by chambo82 »

Yep still available
Stompy

Post by Stompy »

Do you have any pics?
chambo82

Post by chambo82 »

Yep , drop me an email and I will send when stripped the bike down later on today as also got couple of others to send to , cheers
chambo82@hotmail.co.uk