FS: Ti Frame, Sus Forks, Wheels, Stuff

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

FLV

FS: Ti Frame, Sus Forks, Wheels, Stuff

Post by FLV »

Lots of stuff for sales.

Litespeed OBED Ti Frame – Size ML (18” and 23.5” TT), Geared dropouts only. Well used but very nice still. Could easily be polished up very nice. (currently has a Crank Bros headset in, I can remove it or leave it in either way). £350 offers

RS Reba RLT 120mm forks with qr15, bought early 2012, could be 2012 could be 2011 dont know. Pretty good condition £175

Sun Ringle Charger Wheels, 26ers, Tubeless ready. Good condition £125
Fitted with Maxxis Ardent 2.25 L-UST and Maxxis Crosmark 2.35 L-UST Tyres Tubeless ready to go £150

RaceFace Deus Chainset, no rings, no BB, has various knocks and scuffs but works perfectly (when you add rings) £35

SLX brakes (not the very latest but the ones before), Average condition, no rotors. Havnt used for a while, I know they were working fine but may or may not need a bleed, including new pads (not shimano ones). £50

Thomson 90mm 0 degree stem, Good condition, I think one of the face bolts is non Thomson but it works perfectly of course. £25

Thomson seatpost 31.6x410, Plenty of signs of being stuffed up and down in a frame for all its life, no gouges. £25

specialized phenom saddle, good condition, non gel version so lightweight, hurts my bum though. £6

I’ll do some pictures as I get through the job of cleaning all this stuff up so check back if you like.

Ta.
Ian

Re: FS: Ti Frame, Sus Forks, Wheels, Stuff

Post by Ian »

Thomson 90mm 0 degree stem, Good condition, I think one of the face bolts is non Thomson but it works perfectly of course. £25
Is it silver and 31.8mm clamp?
FLV

Post by FLV »

Ian wrote:
Is it silver and 31.8mm clamp?
Black, but you're right on the clamp size :D
Ian

Post by Ian »

Ok, no probs. needed silver to match seat post and other bits. Collar and cuffs and all that :)