Easton Havoc Stem 65mm

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Easton Havoc Stem 65mm

Post by redefined_cycles »

As per title... probably will end it tomorrow at 1500 to coinicide with delivery times and when I gets back from Juma...

Such a pretty thing shouldn't be sat in ones man-shed.

£25 posted.

Terms and conditions:

1. You must add it to your bike. Doesn't have to be your best bike.
2. Must send pic on the appropriate section of forum to show its prettyness :-bd

NB. It was a hard scratch of head (no actual head scratching) between this and the Thomson I boight off Dave. But Thomsons shouldnt be lay around either right!!

PS (I dont know the difference between an NB or PS): price might go down by 50p every so many hours... not decided yet
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: 24H Only: FS Easton Havoc Stem 65mm

Price dropped to £23 posted :smile:
redefined_cycles

Re: Easton Havoc Stem 65mm

This is currently on fleabay and probably gonna go for peanuts. If anyone on here wants it (so I'm not gutted at losing it to some random ebayer that might end up paying up in 10 days or summat -something thats currently in progress with another peiece of kit sold there)....

£15 posted. But talk quickly. It really is rather lovely and would be more satisfying it being on a BB bike on the cheap than losing so much money on having it go on fleabay... :-bd talk v quick though bwfore someone bids on it...
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

How tall is the steerer clamp please? I need a 65-70mm stem, but don't have much spare steerer!
redefined_cycles

PaulE wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm How tall is the steerer clamp please? I need a 65-70mm stem, but don't have much spare steerer!
Hi Paul... To be fair I doubt it'll be short enough for you needs as it is a fairly chunky height.

Now gone back to manCave (but happy to measure up and confirm/sell to you Paul, once you've measured up your dimensions)... :grin:
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

Only got 32mm of steerer... If it's chunky then probably no point measuring, but ta anyway
redefined_cycles

Was just about to message ya Paul. I measured up at 40 (40.5 actually)... The top bolt would likely not sit proper over steerer anyway :sad: sorry buddy. In the manShed it'll have to stay until littleun grows out the Isla