Salsa Cutthroat

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ianfitz

Salsa Cutthroat

Post by ianfitz »

Testing the water really, I'm fairly sure this will be for sale but not 100% yet. Well thought out, designed and all that but not really doing it for me and the TD will not be anytime soon for me. Maybe it should go onward to fulfil its destiny with someone else??

Size Large, silver/blue colour. Black Salsa forks with the three bolt for anything cages.

Very little use and in good condition apart from the expected few minor cosmetic issues through use.

Frame, Forks, Hope headset and BB. Alpkit partial framebag.

Photos, more info available.
Bearlegged

Re: Salsa Cutthroat

Post by Bearlegged »

Nnnnnngggghhh! Must. Resist.
BobCatMax

Post by BobCatMax »

luckily for me, it's a large. or is that unluckily for me? i have no pennies anyway :cry:
Image Image
dlovett

Post by dlovett »

ianfitz wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:41 pm Testing the water really, I'm fairly sure this will be for sale but not 100% yet. Well thought out, designed and all that but not really doing it for me and the TD will not be anytime soon for me. Maybe it should go onward to fulfil its destiny with someone else??

Size Large, silver/blue colour. Black Salsa forks with the three bolt for anything cages.

Very little use and in good condition apart from the expected few minor cosmetic issues through use.

Frame, Forks, Hope headset and BB. Alpkit partial framebag.

Photos, more info available.
What year is it and how much are you asking for it Ian?
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

I’m thinking 1350 with hope headset and BB. both 300 ish miles old.

Alp kit frame bag with cutout for upper bottle. Alp kit ‘gas tank’ top tube mounted bag. Both bags are adapted with carbon fibre strips and bolt into the covered bottle bosses. Meaning fewer straps.

Also a couple of scruffy but useable anything cages. The original ones but with a small alu strip welded on for strength.