Anyone want some "these are the best socks in the world" probably

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Anyone want some "these are the best socks in the world" probably

Post by redefined_cycles »

Don't want anyone thinking I'm taking the p as I'm not.

So the socks are the Darn Tough thick version and are "used". Cost me around £21 and are handmade in Vancouver (and what a lovely job they do of them too).

Reason why they're being given away is cos some areas are thinning a bit of the merino and hence I'm not comfortable using them to do masah over (wiping over sock with wet hand for prayers during washing of hands/face/arms etc) which one can do after one has already washed his/her feet during ablution and then donned the socks.

You could class it as a 'trial' as they really are lovely and they really are not worn out or ready for the bin and they really are tough as anything... Sorry for the mouthful. You could say the thinned areas have just made em feel (in them small sections) like a regular pair of Next socks :-bd

https://www.trekitt.co.uk/33490/product ... MOEALw_wcB Its these badboys and i will be sad to see em go and I (probably) will be giving em a few more miles whilst awaiting a suitable donor foot. Mine might be a bit longer than the ones displayed as they sit halfway up the calf. No wear at all to the foot box as well as, well, mostly everywhere really I suppose.

Free to a good home otherwise they'll just stay in the drawer or will be donated to Socks Research...