WTD: windproof gilet medium SORTED TA

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benconnolli

WTD: windproof gilet medium SORTED TA

Post by benconnolli »

Looking for a very packable gilet that stops me from getting cold from the wind and short summer shower so windstopper or decent in house alternative fabric.

Really trying to reduce my footprint and, as this is on the want list rather than the need list, I cannot justify buying new. In similar vain feel like jumping straight into the deep end, rather than entry level then wanting to upgrade after 9 months and have redundant kit.

Appreciate beggars can't be choosers and will take any awful colour/never quite fitted right stuff, or equally pay decent money for that too nice for brambles never gets worn.

Cheers

Ben
Last edited by benconnolli on Tue May 28, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macskive

Re: WTD: windproof gilet medium

Post by macskive »

Have a look at the Van Rysel stuff from Decathlon. Nice packable gilets for £20 and they are good quality.
benp1

Post by benp1 »

benconnolli wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:02 pm Looking for a very packable gilet that stops me from getting cold from the wind and short summer shower so windstopper or decent in house alternative fabric.

Really trying to reduce my footprint and, as this is on the want list rather than the need list, I cannot justify buying new. In similar vain feel like jumping straight into the deep end, rather than entry level then wanting to upgrade after 9 months and have redundant kit.

Appreciate beggars can't be choosers and will take any awful colour/never quite fitted right stuff, or equally pay decent money for that too nice for brambles never gets worn.

Cheers

Ben
What size chest area you? I'm a 38/40 and have a Scott gilet I need to move on. Can't remember what size it is but it's a proper roadie job so think it might be a large, but it fits me well. Have too many gilets, would gladly move it on. If its the right size I can send pics if you send me your email address. Only after a tenner incl postage

Cheers

Ben
benconnolli

Post by benconnolli »

benp1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:39 pm
What size chest area you? I'm a 38/40 and have a Scott gilet I need to move on. Can't remember what size it is but it's a proper roadie job so think it might be a large, but it fits me well. Have too many gilets, would gladly move it on. If its the right size I can send pics if you send me your email address. Only after a tenner incl postage

Cheers

Ben
That sounds ideal cheers. I’m a 38/40 inch chest. Will message you