Swap my 3/4 Endura Singletracks for your full length Singletracks or equivalent

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Swap my 3/4 Endura Singletracks for your full length Singletracks or equivalent

Post by redefined_cycles »

After seeing one of the veteran (I think it could have been Stu and Mike) proper toughie BBs writeup post ride. In which they was wearing 3 quarts, I thought Id dabble in some again and forgot that I'm soft and hence keep legs/knees covered.

So on my last big (to me) ride of 185 road miles, once the sun went down and it became cold, my already shot knees just got worse due to the cold (in my opinion).

Anyway... without further ado. Has anyone goy a set of older Singletracks which they like to swap for some equivalents in medium. Mine are in good nick and as long as yours ain't falling apart then I'm not too fussed.

I'm happy swapping for a large or a medium :-bd and if renumeration is required due to yours being very posh, then would be happy considering such a thing...

Please
PaulB2

Re: Swap my 3/4 Endura Singletracks for your full length Singletracks or equivalent

Post by PaulB2 »

I use knee warmers with my 3/4s - it gives a bit more flexibility in changeable weather.
redefined_cycles

Re: Swap my 3/4 Endura Singletracks for your full length Singletracks or equivalent

Thanks Paul... I think with me being with full length pants for almost 10 years, thats what I'm reverting back to. Especially since its nice leg protection when walking past tge nettles etc and Singletracks as well as many others come/came with thigh vents which would always work very well...
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

you can get full length knee warmers and in thermal weight [ roadie gear in the main] which are just as warm as wearing full length tights but more adaptable -will take mine tonight for when the sun sets
redefined_cycles

Thanks Johnny
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

I have a pair of full-length Singletracks you can have. The inseam at one of the cuffs could do with a stitch or two.
redefined_cycles

Thanks Colin... PM on its way sir...