Ridgeback Ramble 2018 frameset - Large

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

EscapeCommittee

Ridgeback Ramble 2018 frameset - Large

Post by EscapeCommittee »

Lovely cromoly steel frame with carbon fork. Clearance for 700x42 tyres or 650Bx47. Rack and mudguard mounts plus 3 bottle mounts. Very good condition with just a few small chips to the paintwork on top tube and chainstay. Comes with original headset in excellent working order and the Ridgeback stem, seatpost and collar.

Ridgeback are owned by the same parent company as Genesis and they dropped the Ramble this year as it's too similar to the Croix de Fer. Geometry is almost identical with the Ridgeback being a tiny bit longer in the top tube and 10mm lower stack. Its a livelier ride in my opinion, helped by the carbon fork and slightly more road oriented geometry than the Croix de Fer.

£225 collected

Viewing and collection in Bristol BS4 or I can courier fully insured at cost. Any questions please ask
Attachments
Ramble01.jpg
Ridgeback Ramble 01 2018 frameset
(54.47 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
NorwayCalling

Re: Ridgeback Ramble 2018 frameset - Large

Post by NorwayCalling »

700 x42 - did you actually fit this? And if you did, which tyre?

The only reason I ask is I have the same frame (in medium) and run 700x40c G-Ones. Loads of space in the rear but forks are very close with the 40c? the book MAX is 700X38c.

For anyone interested in this frame, its a beautiful ride - I simply love my Ramble.

Image20190111_114245 by Norway Calling, on Flickr