Various road tyres

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Various road tyres

Post by redefined_cycles »

Selling to make space. Plenty of life left and some only used for less than 500 miles

2 or 3 Conti GP 4 seasons. 28c. Good condition. Pics upon request... £15 each posted

Couple of Schwalbe Pro One tubeless (25c or 28c). £15 posted each...

Combined postage available and will send forth pics to ensure buyer totally happy before finalising if thats ok...
daddylonglegs

Re: Various road tyres

Post by daddylonglegs »

Are you offering a pair of 28cm Schwalbe Pro Ones or is it just one of each size?
redefined_cycles

I believw there is 5 tires that are with plenty miles remaining alltogether and 2 of them should be Schwlabe Pro One yes... then 3 single gp 4 seasons I believe there is...

5 tires. 15£ each. Apologies for the 'not so clear' post... I have a valid excuse :-bd
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

I believw there is 5 tires that are with plenty miles remaining alltogether and 2 of them should be Schwlabe Pro One yes... then 3 single gp 4 seasons I believe there is... 5 tires. 15£ each. Apologies for the 'not so clear' post... I have a valid excuse
Mate, this makes no sense. Selling stuff on here is dead easy. Folks are friendly and trust that if you say something is in whatever condition, then that's the condition it will be in. You won't be dicked around on price, postage etc etc. But you've got to itemise everything and make sure people can work out what it is you're offering.

HTH
I'm just going outside ...
redefined_cycles

Right then... let me try again. Might be the night shift had gotten to me.

Just checked what I've got.

Tire1= schwalbe tyre 25c. Pro One. Used in tubeless setup and in good nick (£15 posted)

Tyre2= schwalbe tyre 25c. Pro One. Used with a tube with plenty grip left but upon close inspection (before removal of air just now) I noticed a few superficial cuts as well as what I think was a tiny 1mm section that seemed to be showing wire through). Free with any of the other purchases

Tyre3 and 4= Conti GP 4 seasons 28c. Used for less than 500 miles. (£15 each posted)

Tyre5= Conti GP 4 seasons 28c. Plenty of grip but also some little superficial cuts in line with cheap Yorkshire roads. (£10 posted)

Maybe a bit more clear :cry: :grin: :-bd
Rasta

Post by Rasta »

I'm confused!
Are these for American or UK wheels?
redefined_cycles

Rasta wrote:I'm confused!
All road tires Rasta....
Rasta

Post by Rasta »

redefined_cycles wrote:
Rasta wrote:I'm confused!
All road tires Rasta....

So American then?
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

Yep. American. Which means because they are road tyres, you have to ride on the right side of the road. So the wrong side of the road. And I think you need to mount them backwards as well. Something to do with gravity and the Earth's axis. Or something.
I'm just going outside ...
redefined_cycles

Lol

700 × 25c and 700 × 28c respectively...

Sorry for the confusion fellas :smile: by way of example, like this https://www.wiggle.co.uk/continental-gr ... road-tyre/