Wildcat bags selling

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Wildcat bags selling

Post by redefined_cycles »

Ended up buying 2 from the current sale. A large and and xl Ocelots... none fit my road bike so gonna measure up thw mtb just now...

So whats potentially for sale (pending measurements)...

Wildcat Leopard. In used condition and I am second owner... one of the zipper did unzip on the opposite end but after some youtube vid I condluded it was the zip becoming slack and sorted it by squeezing the appropriate end with plier. £49 posted

Wildcat Ocelot in large and XL both brandnew and just checking for sizing... £48 each posted (thats same price as on Ians site and if none fit my frame and noone wants then I shall just pay the postage back for returns...
redefined_cycles

Re: Wildcat bags selling

Looks like none of the xl or largw brandnew ones fits so will have to continue with the full framebag (have managed to make it sit better as it was exactly built around my frame and I'm the recyler party)... so the brandnew bags still up for grabs until thw time I pack em and send em back to Ian... The large is now out of stock in the store so this is potentially the only one that will be avaialble
redefined_cycles

Just the Ocelot large and xl still available... will wait til morning before posting them back to WC in case someone wanted them from here.
javatime

Post by javatime »

Pm d you
redefined_cycles

You might just have caught me just in time as they are packed are ready to go back to Ian and Beth... no PM come through just yet