Craft softshell, Altura transformer and windproof

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benp1

Craft softshell, Altura transformer and windproof

Post by benp1 »

Three items for sale that I no longer need

Polaris windproof, size XL. Very bright yellow, reflective patch on back. Barely worn. £7 if bought with another item, £10 if not (incl postage)

Altura windproof transformer. Can be used as a jacket or a jersey. Converts into a gilet, easier and quicker to use than the gore phantom I had. Size L. Nice bit of kit but I don’t need it. £25 incl postage

Craft performance bike stretch jacket, lime green. Lovely warm soft shell jacket, nice review on road.cc, great cut on the bike. Size M. £25 incl postage

I haven’t worn the altura or craft tops that much. Also have a Scott gilet if anyone is interested. Will be cheap with one of the tops above

Payments via bank transfer please, or Paypal if you cover fees please Pickup from north or central London too if you fancy

Photos on my phone so can't get them on here, see here for the pics

https://singletrackworld.com/classified ... r-weather/
Lazarus

Re: Craft softshell, Altura transformer and windproof

Post by Lazarus »

what sort of temperature range is the Craft one - is it more autumn spring/coldish than full on winter freezing?

Could do with something quite bright for my commute
benp1

Re: Craft softshell, Altura transformer and windproof

Post by benp1 »

Depends what you wear underneath. Warmest you could wear it and have a reasonable ride is probably around 10-12C. It will go to less than 0C no problem with a LS base underneath and maybe a jersey. It’s more versatile than I imagined, but it’s not getting used. I used it a bit for commuting but have moved to a different combo