FS - Single speed wheelset, Hylex brakes + more stuff.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ctznsmith

FS - Single speed wheelset, Hylex brakes + more stuff.

Post by ctznsmith »

Singlespeed 'cross/gravel/road wheelset. Rear hub is a Surly single speed disc hub and runs smoothly with no play. Front is a Deore M525, no play but feels a bit more rumbly so might need some attention. Rims are Kinlin (can't remember the model, single eyeletted) and built with Sapim race d/b spokes.
£120 posted?

TRP Hylex hydraulic disc brakes. Rear is in fair condition and has plenty of pad life left. Hose is approx. 155cm. The caliper went on the front one so I created a frankenbrake with a Shimano hose and BR-M447 caliper, hose length is approx 100cm. Seems to work in the stand but not tested in real life as I was going to use these brakes with the adapters below but the rear hits the seat stay and won't fit. :sad:
£60 posted? I reckon that's a fair price for the rear and you get the front free.
(Front is currently still on the bike until I get a new olive barb and can remove the hose from where it's internally routed).

Aztec Flat Mount to Post Mount adapters. Front and rear both for 160mm rotors. Fitted once then removed as above.
£8 each or both for £12 posted?

XLC Tektro olive and barb kit. Includes two olives/barbs/bolts. Brand new in packaging.
£5 posted?

Also have some Shimano 9 speed bar end shifters which are a bit long in the tooth and I'm not 100% sure the indexing on the rear one is completely working. However would be fine on friction. Can take a photo if necessary. £20 posted?

I'm in Bristol if anyone wants to meet up/collect anything. Obviously open to offers and will knock a bit off if collecting.
thepeginator

Re: FS - Single speed wheelset, Hylex brakes + more stuff.

Post by thepeginator »

PM’d!!
ctznsmith

Re: FS - Single speed wheelset, Hylex brakes + more stuff.

Post by ctznsmith »

Wheels and brakes sold pending payment.

Also 9 speed shifters sold.