Red and white bib shorts new

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

HUX

Red and white bib shorts new

Post by HUX »

2 pairs of Red and White bib shorts in size Large.
1 pair of Race and 1 pair of the Fondo.
I got stung for the VAT on these and they are too small. Gutted as they are top quality.
Anyone want them before I send them back to Singapore. £70 a pair posted.....no VAT! :???:
Mike

Re: Red and white bib shorts new

Post by Mike »

Dude where did you buy them from?? I got mine straight from Germany with no vat etc ?? Has that stone made your arse fat :lol: :lol:
pistonbroke

Post by pistonbroke »

Hi Leigh, did you spot blackhounds psa the other day? Always Riding have the Race in XL on sale mucho cheapness. If you can wait till Xmas when I'm over and passing Brum, I'll have the Fondos at what you pay for the Races from Always, fair?
HUX

Post by HUX »

Not my arse mate it's the front,can barely get my hand down there :lol: I feel like a chubber at the mo but I've actually lost weight and considering I've been out of action just ripped the forest up for a couple of hours and felt fitter than ever. Explain that! Saw the Race Duncan but wanted the Fondo. Need to sell them both really or I may as well just return them and get a refund. They came via Germany but Border Force spotted them :cry:
pistonbroke

Post by pistonbroke »

Ok, I can see why returning just 1 pair as too small would look odd. My offer on the fondos still stands if anyone else wants the race. If they come up as small as that, I may take a punt on the XL at £50 and get them sent to my father.