FS Clearout, chainset, chainrings, pumps, fork etc

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slarge

FS Clearout, chainset, chainrings, pumps, fork etc

Post by slarge »

Having a slow / snow day at home so am getting rid of stuff that has been sat around for a while

Garmin 800 - this was a refurb unit I got in Oct 16, and is in visually good condition (no scratches and a good screen). However it does not connect to a computer via the USB connector (and is not wireless). It charges ok, holds a good charge, and works fine, and apart from the connecting to a computer problem is fine. I have tried several leads and none work, and I am sure it got water in a while ago, hence the problem. The micro SD card slot does work and this is the only way I have found to load routes and download activities (bit of a pain, and potentially has a limited lifespan doing this). Will come with OS maps 1:50k for the UK.I think the maps were bought from a site reclaiming SD cards from refurb units.
Will also come with a silicon cover, a lead, and a couple of bike mounts. £60 posted
(Refurb units are £90 from Garmin, so for £150 you cou ld have a new 800.). SOLD

Gas canister pumps SKS Airchamp Pro. I have 2 of these, both work but I do not have any canisters. Take standard CO2 canisters. £7 each posted

Hope Tech brake lever blade only black - bought in error. £5 posted

Shimano Icetech rotors - 1x 160 and 1x 180 mm. Black centres. Both used but vgc. £10 each or £18 the pair (posted). SOLD

Kemo - the little one M172. This was a freebie from someone on here years ago, I have soldered a wire on to repair it, and it does work. Comes with wiring to a Garmin USB and dynamo and Exposure light (Revo). Free (would prefer to send with any of the other stuff to save on postage). SOLD

Chainrings:
Shimano 46 and 36 T 10 speed from a compact chainset. Both unused (5 arm fixing, with chainring bolts). £20 the pair

Shimano 40 and 28T 10 speed from a CX70 chainset. Both unused. (4arm fixing 104 and 64BCD). £20 the pair

Shimano Ultegra chainset FC6700, 172.5mm, 52/39T very good condition, been helitaped. 10 speed. £35 posted

Cooking pot set. many years old but never used. Outdoor Designs, all aluminium, 0.75, 0.6 pans with lids, couple of little plastic bowls and a plastic ladle, all in a drawstring bag. Not the lightest, but quite robust. £10 posted

Wildcat Lioness. Used once but fouls my front tyre (would suit rigid, not susp forks). As new condition, just very very minor mark where it met the front tyre. £30 posted.

New Item:
Rocksox Reba forks. RL29 inch, white and in very good condition as they were helitaped from new. Tapered steerer 165mm long. 100mm travel. Think they are 2013 model, stanchions are perfect and recently serviced. Due to the short steerer I know they'll be hard to shift, so £80 posted.

Can do pics if you email me at slarge at jaguarlandrover dot com

All prices negotiable but I think they are pretty good already, and postage is included.
Last edited by slarge on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gari

Re: FS Clearout, Garmin, chainset, chainrings, rotors, pumps

Post by Gari »

Hey Steve, I’ll take the Garmin and the Kemo please. Pm on its way.
gordonbennett

Post by gordonbennett »

Dibs on the rotors please!
wriggles

Post by wriggles »

Hope Tech brake lever blade only black - bought in error. £5 posted
Shimano 40 and 28T 10 speed from a CX70 chainset. Both unused. (4arm fixing 104 and 64BCD). £20 the pair

Will email. Cheers
BreninBeener

Post by BreninBeener »

Have the rotors gone?
slarge

Post by slarge »

Rotors are sold, sorry. As is the Garmin and Kemo.