Bar bag

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

mikep1972

Bar bag

Post by mikep1972 »

Any body got a wildcat lioness for sale been looking for ages still waiting for wildcat shop yo reopen or any suggestions something similar doing my first winter event and thing just need spare for some spare clothes
Shewie

Re: Bar bag

Post by Shewie »

There's a Lion on ebay at the mo, not sure how they compare, if they are different things?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wildcat-Gear ... SwOGZd2Q~E

I'm very happy with my Restrap bar system, might be worth a look
mikep1972

Post by mikep1972 »

Hi already got the lion
Oredered planet x one but only fits there own handlebar bag unless i can get some straps to modify it also its not very big so i did send it back
mikep1972

Post by mikep1972 »

I did have a quick look at the restrap ones but i think they inly fit there handlebar bag system looks like 2 magnets and a clip system
Shewie

Post by Shewie »

I've just looked at the Lioness, I see what it is you're after now, I thought it was the harness itself rather than the extra front bag.

Yeah the Restrap front (Food Pouch) bag uses two magnets to attach to the harness so not very universal
mikep1972

Post by mikep1972 »

Just looking at the alpkit roo any body tried one
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

If the lioness is the extra bit that clips onto the front of the lion, I've got one you're welcome to borrow for your event, but I don't want to sell it. Drop me a pm if that's of any interest.