easter trip

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

thomthumb

easter trip

Post by thomthumb »

anyone got any plans/ suggestions/ wishes for easter time?

I've got some time off from the 5th. and i'm not quire sure what to do with it.....

based on the hampshire riviera - don't want to travel too far. my plan at the moment is cycle west for a while. :lol:
Taylor

Re: easter trip

Post by Taylor »

Might be able to head out over easter for an overnighter but I doubt I'll be granted permission for a longer trip by the fun police.
Where you planning on going west bound?
Fancy some company for an overnighter?
Dyffers

Post by Dyffers »

If you're heading west from Hampshire and want some route advice (and some proper hill training!) I'm in Dorset so drop me a message / email ad.

(Can't join in, I've used up all my brownie points on a 24 hour road event on Easter weekend)
thomthumb

Post by thomthumb »

as i say the plan is pretty loose. i have a route marked out on the pc. winchester - salisbury - gillingham. this could be ditched for something else.

24hrs on the road - hmm - not sure that sounds that fun. you sure you don't wan;t to come for a bivvy ;)
Dyffers

Post by Dyffers »

thomthumb wrote:24hrs on the road - hmm - not sure that sounds that fun. you sure you don't wan;t to come for a bivvy ;)
To be honest, yes. But I'm nowhere near as fit after an autumn/winter of mostly mountain biking, so I need to MTFU on the road miles if I'm going to enter the EWE in July.