Exclusive! BBB (V)WE 2021 mug!

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

RIP

Exclusive! BBB (V)WE 2021 mug!

Post by RIP »

As advertised, we have an exclusive (Virtual) Winter Event 2021 Commemorative Mug to help you remember afterwards the trauma/fun coming up in January!

I've bought two, so the "design" cost is already paid for. AND I had an email from the company today to say they're doing FREE postage if ordered before Tues 22 Dec! AND AND they even seem to have reduced the prices of the mugs so you're getting a way better deal than I did.

All you need to do is: 1/ PM me with your email address so I can email you the PDF file with the design on it, then 2/ go to https://www.vistaprint.co.uk/cms/search?q=mug.

You can choose a normal mug or a heat-changing one (maybe that one goes totally black in the freezing temperatures you're going to suffer). With the normal mug you have the sub-options of either two-sided or wraparound.

You then get to choose the mug colour and the inside/handle colour.

Next you upload the PDF file for "use your complete design".

Finally you checkout and fork out the cash. The free postage code is FESTIVE20 but there also seems to be a DECEMBERDEALS code - maybe they end up paying you to take one away with that!

It's worth taking your time and working through the options. If JC and myself can manage it I reckon you can.

Anyroad, here's the two-sided design below. Jack Thurston kindly gave us permission to use the World Famous photo from Ford Fiesta.

You know you want one. Take it round on the (V)WE-2021 with you :-bd . BUT DON'T DANGLE IT OBVIOUSLY.

Last edited by RIP on Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
RIP

Re: Exclusive! BBB (V)WE 2021 mug!

Post by RIP »

A certain Mr B Bones need not apply for his own mug, because I think he deserves a freebie what with all those 20 GRs he's gonna have to wander round while we're ambling round our easy 10.

Hopefully it will stand up to the forty brews a day that our Stu easily gets through. The website did mention "industrial strength".

I've also included a few other bits and bobs in the parcel to give him flashes of brightness and sources of strength in the dark dark hours ahead of him on 9th/10th/11th January.

Postal system seems a bit dodgy at the moment, so I'll post it Recorded Delivery, Stu, so apologies if that means you have to go to Shrewsbury sorting office to collect it :wink: .

'Reg'
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

RIP

Post by RIP »

Seems like these drinking vessels are going like hot.... cakes? mugs? Sean says his payment was £4.94 including postage with FESTIVE20. Sounds like a blinking bargain, I'm not sure I could buy a plain white one in the shops for that.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

YGM