Chilterns Spring Thing Sat 23 March

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

TheBrownDog

Re: Chilterns Spring Thing Sat 23 March

Post by TheBrownDog »

Rich3rd wrote:Late arriver here, but ya got space for a Yorkshire gate crasher ??? Got a pass out for this weekend :grin:
vaguely exciting Rich. 3pm at the Leighton Buzzard train station taxi rank. If I'm late, I won't be far away.

We're tasked to bring something retrotastic. An early edition of Viz would suffice. I was going to make it an old stove and kettle, but can't fit them in my frame bag. Will find something.
I'm just going outside ...
Rich3rd

Post by Rich3rd »

Marvellous stuff, looking forward to it, I'll go up on the train from Berko, I'll try and avoid falling off my bike in the woods post pub this time, took me a while next day to work out the UDI 8-| . I assume its pub grub in the evening rather than 'Master Tramps Meths* Stove Celebrity Chef Off'?

*Actually a bio-ethanol user myself
Never knowingly under biked...
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

Rich3rd wrote:Marvellous stuff, looking forward to it, I'll go up on the train from Berko, I'll try and avoid falling off my bike in the woods post pub this time, took me a while next day to work out the UDI 8-| . I assume its pub grub in the evening rather than 'Master Tramps Meths* Stove Celebrity Chef Off'?

*Actually a bio-ethanol user myself

Yes mate. Meet up, bit of a ride (not too fast please) dinner at a pub, doss in a wood, breakfast there too, or as we see fit then back to Leighton Buzz station at some point. See you Saturday.
I'm just going outside ...
RIP

Post by RIP »

You lucky lot waking up to this nice weather :). Retro 'Golden Nuggets' (not chicken ones) for breakfast?
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
jameso

Post by jameso »

(meant to post earlier, I wasn't avoiding your motley crew here .. was in Asia unfortunately. Would rather have been out and about locally!)