Fri 17th

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

middleagedmadness

Fri 17th

Post by middleagedmadness »

Just a quick check as to whether BD Steve ,are you gonna be joining us for a night of a few pints ,sleep on the mynd and then a ride round the hills on the sat ,
Scattamah

Re: Fri 17th

Post by Scattamah »

Should add to that...anyone is welcome to hook up for this. Casual 50 miles on Saturday with a few perky climbs on Long Mynd, Stiperstones and a lap around Eastridge Wood. Trails are fast at the moment. Bracken surfing optional ;) Beer at Bridges is damned fine. Make sure your brakes are working.

Greetz

S.
Mike

Post by Mike »

:-bd have a few beers for me fella's... stu make sure u drink em this time! If i weren't working sunday I'd of come along. Next time fella's
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

Oh that might be an option, I think the family might be away......won’t be home until 6:30 so would be late out the blocks...the alternative is a works barbecue with free food, beer, music and a doss somewhere in the chilterns near west Wycombe.

Of course I would then have to avoid drinking too much beer and making a tit of myself in a new job :lol:
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
middleagedmadness

Beer shall be drunk and not spilled on the Friday , but Saturday I'll be a good boy as 50 m round the hill and 60 back home is gonna make for a long day :o
middleagedmadness

BigdummySteve wrote:Oh that might be an option, I think the family might be away......won’t be home until 6:30 so would be late out the blocks...the alternative is a works barbecue with free food, beer, music and a doss somewhere in the chilterns near west Wycombe.

Of course I would then have to avoid drinking too much beer and making a tit of myself in a new job :lol:
,Not a problem Steve ,we don't normally leave the pub to it's night on kicking out time anyways
jimbop

Post by jimbop »

I can't make this weekend unfortunately but if you do anything similar in the next several weeks then I'd be keen.
Scattamah

Post by Scattamah »

There's usually a stab at this route done in October/November when the weather turns foul, but I'll probably put the call out between the time I get back from TNR and before BB200 so folks from the flatlands can get some hill climbing under their belts.

Greetz

S.
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this weekend, a severe lack of disposable funds due to switching jobs means no playing :sad:

Have fun, I’m either going out local or for after work :-bd
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
middleagedmadness

No problem Steve ,catch up another time ,think I'm popping down to see reg the end of October but waiting confirmation Offa him